Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

We were in the liquor business back in the day when Coors was not sold east of KS. We sold a bunch of Coors to folks heading back east. This was back in the good 'ol innocent days, remember those? We had two or three truckers who would let us know a few days ahead and to have so many cases ready to load. The Coors distributor would just turn his head the other way as we basically unloaded cases from the Coors driver to the truck driver. 

• Like 3

We were in the liquor business back in the day when Coors was not sold east of KS. We sold a bunch of Coors to folks heading back east. This was back in the good 'ol innocent days, remember those? We had two or three truckers who would let us know a few days ahead and to have so many cases ready to load. The Coors distributor would just turn his head the other way as we basically unloaded cases from the Coors driver to the truck driver. 

I believe they made a movie of it.

"Jr. remind me to punch your momma in the mouth."

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Well, the northest corner of Georgia forecast is little to no rain for the next seven days.

Chuck, having a fresh cup of coffee, thinking about you and your LF down on the coast. Hope ur doing ok.

Bruce

• Like 4