Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Afternoon gang....

6 hours ago, Tigerman said:

MKP, I am sure you enjoyed a great evening on your deck! 

Yea Gary it was a fun night on the deck.... The young couple from next door came over around 9:00 and I was just getting ready to post in RTM... but I put my tablet down and didn't finish my post.... I was there in spirit with you guys:D

We were up till after 3:00 this morning.... we had a great time with our neighbors.... there a nice younger couple.... It's been a few weeks since we have enjoyed our deck with our music and Tiki's.... It's just been so damn hot.... but last night was great and so has this whole weekend.

We did have a casualty last night... one of the Tiki's caught fire:o..... I just pulled it from it's place and threw it off the deck... it was still on fire when it hit the ground lol lol .... my neighbor "Will" said "hey Mark I gotta pee... ya want me to put it out?"  I said "sure, douse it with urine"  

Towards the later part of the evening it was getting alittle chilly.... I had to put on my Klipsch hoodie.... Clear night... no bugs..

Just working on 2nd cup of coffee.... yea slept in late.... Don't know what I'll get into today... still got one BIG pile of wood to split and stack... ahhhh not todayB).....

This week will be a short one for me and The BOSS.... We are leaving for the ocean Thursday and staying till Sunday.... This is the 1st time we have gotten away this year.... We had to cancel the trip to Hope..... So this is a long overdue get away for us... At the convention center at the ocean there is shop/garage owner's convention going on that weekend..... we'll swing in and see whats going on and get some goodies/prizes.... and we'll hit the hospitality sweets later in the evening.... So yea it's a business trip.... yea that's it....

Well it looks like I have just been told the plan for the day.... we are going over to the other grand parents house to get a bigger fish tank for our turtle..... Last year in China Town I made a impulse buy and got this turtle for our grand son..... The turtle was alittle bigger than a quarter....it is now out growing to tank.....

Check-in later.... Enjoy the day all.....

MKP :-)

IMG_20160905_134146.jpg

• Like 6

Dang MKP, guess that Tiki turned into a real life torch. :o

No work today, and for good reason. It is Labor Day.

A day I usually remind is a holiday  from work.

Some are trying to turn it around into a work day...Nada.B)

Enjoy your upcoming deserved Holiday at the beach...:)

BTW, like the deck!

• Like 6

On 9/4/2016 at 1:32 PM, CECAA850 said:

Finally at my next stop which is at my daughters house.  We'll celebrate her husband's birthday today.  We finished up this morning at my brothers house to be.

20160904_092442.jpg

Well that's just dirt:) No Flintstone boulders? All kidding aside, good job!

• Like 5

Good Monday Evening

Continuing shopping for in-dash Navi/Gps unit, they are getting bigger and W0W, do these units do some amazing things.

Youngins these days have it made as far a mobile tunes go.

I will never use 3/4 of what is contained within these radios.

Meanwile.....................

What most people see at a Parade

28860194563_dfda09c070.jpg

• Like 5

Good evening gang....

Bringing this long weekend to a close.....

New plan with the turtle..... went over to the other grand parent place and checked out the bigger fish tank... well it's too big.... not that I couldn't of used it but what's gonna happen is that turtle will quickly out grow that one.... and it's gonna be more time.... more mess.... I'm not dealing with it... turtle is going on CL "free turtle";)

and to wrap the weekend up.... had another fire in the barrel.... I burned the old shelving that all of our CD's DVD's were in... That thing was old and falling apart.... why toss it in the dumpster when you can burn it:o

Still got a few more things to do..... getting ready for the AM..... Tomorrow The BOSS is going to watch her mom and I'm going to the shop..

a good night to all... later...

IMG_20160905_185742.jpg

• Like 5

lil better

IMG_20160905_213446-1.jpg

We mainly got him for our grandson when he lived here with us... and like I said it was a impulse buy in China Town.... Four little turtles in a plastic container.... I was a sucker....

Grandson loved it.... he loves Ninja Turtles... we even wrapped the tank with Ninja Turtle images...

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

lil better

IMG_20160905_213446-1.jpg

We mainly got him for our grandson when he lived here with us... and like I said it was a impulse buy in China Town.... Four little turtles in a plastic container.... I was a sucker....

Grandson loved it.... he loves Ninja Turtles... we even wrapped the tank with Ninja Turtle images...

He...it looks cool

• Like 4