Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good Morning all. A nice long weekend. A little bit of everything was done. I visited a friend's house and spent about 4 hours listening to his high end system. There was the regular yard work of mowing, edging and tree trimming. I did some trouble shooting on a Jolida JS-302A amplifier and ordered the parts to fix it. I treated the wife to breakfast a couple days; thick cut apple wood smoked bacon and Greek eggs one day and French toast the next. Rose and I spent some time across the street at our friend's house just hanging out by the pool and talking. All in all a nice weekend.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Wardsweb said:

Good Morning all. A nice long weekend. A little bit of everything was done. I visited a friend's house and spent about 4 hours listening to his high end system. There was the regular yard work of mowing, edging and tree trimming. I did some trouble shooting on a Jolida JS-302A amplifier and ordered the parts to fix it. I treated the wife to breakfast a couple days; thick cut apple wood smoked bacon and Greek eggs one day and French toast the next. Rose and I spent some time across the street at our friend's house just hanging out by the pool and talking. All in all a nice weekend.

Luther, your weekend sounded a lot better than mine!

• Like 3

Good help is hard to find weber...congrats:)

MKP, maybe a striped snapping turtle...B)

See if it can snap  something:ph34r:

Liz was hot in Twilight Zone b@w...:emotion-50:

Bronson was a bit frigid...:o

Lenny Kravitzs mom...^_^

Green onion sausage...sounds good:)

I guarantee...:lol:

Oh, Andy could take Clint...sleeper holdB)

• Like 7

Morning all....

Getting ready to walk grandson out to the bus..... 2nd cup going down.... will be finishing up a job in the shop this morning then I will give the Pilot a little vacuum get it ready for the OC trip....

23 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Man, I hate painting.

If it doesn't come out of a can or a spray gun I don't do it... Don't know how to operate a brush:huh:

Later...

MKP :-)

• Like 5

Good morning friends :emotion-44:

Just went through a few back pages of posts...

Mark, sorry about the pool..

.....MPK sorry about the Tiki lamp,  we were doing an outdoor show while in the blues band, it was a private party.  Tiki's everywhere.  TWO of them caught fire and caused quite the ruckus!,  I don't trust them, you never know :unsure2:..  Hope you enjoy your time away..

Luther, sounds like a very nice M.A.D.  (Music Appreciation Day)...  

I am enjoying my SECOND week of vacation, puttering around the home, and doing things to improve stuff around here and also save some $$$....   Converted a large chandelier in the foyer over to new LED lighting  (they really got this down now, and lamps are clear and look like they have filaments!)  3 packs at Home Depot only $5 ea.

Cutting the cable TV TODAY bought a high end omni antenna to try out the local broadcasts........I am amazed what is out there in over the air HD !!  36 channels and the antenna is only 8 feet up off my deck.   Will install the new poll and do a re-scan on the TVs ...

Started up a premium Netflix account for all the smart TV's  here for the alt. entertainment.  We'll keep the cable internet of course..

I'll get some photos later today of the project...

Enjoy your day everyone..

......................g

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Good morning friends :emotion-44:

Just went through a few back pages of posts...

Mark, sorry about the pool..

.....MPK sorry about the Tiki lamp,  we were doing an outdoor show while in the blues band, it was a private party.  Tiki's everywhere.  TWO of them caught fire and caused quite the ruckus!,  I don't trust them, you never know :unsure2:..  Hope you enjoy your time away..

Luther, sounds like a very nice M.A.D.  (Music Appreciation Day)...  

I am enjoying my SECOND week of vacation, puttering around the home, and doing things to improve stuff around here and also save some $$$....   Converted a large chandelier in the foyer over to new LED lighting  (they really got this down now, and lamps are clear and look like they have filaments!)  3 packs at Home Depot only $5 ea.

Cutting the cable TV TODAY bought a high end omni antenna to try out the local broadcasts........I am amazed what is out there in over the air HD !!  36 channels and the antenna is only 8 feet up off my deck.   Will install the new poll and do a re-scan on the TVs ...

Started up a premium Netflix account for all the smart TV's  here for the alt. entertainment.  We'll keep the cable internet of course..

I'll get some photos later today of the project...

Enjoy your day everyone..

......................g

Many of the OTA stations around here are running the older programs like Gunsmoke, Wild Wild West, etc. In fact they are running every program that was ever made.

JJK

• Like 4

Once while still in my working days I went to see a lady about her housing application for assistance.  While chit chatting I noticed she had a box turtle in an aquarium with no place to get out of the water.  Poor turtle had been treading water for years.  Went out and got a large kitty litter pan, some flat rocks, and took it back to her house and set it up.  The happy turtle, though barely able to raise his fatigued arms, waved as I left. 

Okay back to window washing.  Using a boat brush, extension wand, hot water and ammonia.  Hope that does it.

• Like 6