Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

Back home after a fun long weekend., after reading many pages it looks like everyone had a good few days except maby Carl, blisters are no fun.

MKP except for the chance of burning down the deck and house I liked the way the patio looked, except the spider. I hate spiders. :unsure:

• Like 4

• Moderators

Box turtles are cool but I don't really care for the green turtles like MPK's, we have plenty of them over a foot long in the pond. The leave the pond go up on land a few hundred feet away and dig a hole and lay eggs, later all the babies walk back and join the parents.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I shouldn't stereotype and say overall women are more patient than men but I can definitely say that my wife has more patience than I do.  She also does all the painting.

3 hours ago, Marvel said:

I can't let my wife do any of the painting, but she is way better than me at some other things, so we tend to compliment each other really well.

It's my house that my gf is helping me do some finish work. I'm doing all the cutting and fitting. She paints everything, then touches up the finish nail holes.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Sounds backasswards.

If there is a more difficult way to do something, it's because I have't thought of it, yet. 

:mellow:

Painting the trim is a lot easier on the horses where a massive amount can be painted without worrying about the walls, windows or floor. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Weber said:

If there is a more difficult way to do something, it's because I have't thought of it, yet. 

:mellow:

Painting the trim is a lot easier on the horses where a massive amount can be painted without worrying about the walls, windows or floor. 

7 hours ago, babadono said:

No drop cloths? or plastic? or masking? She must be a expert:)

So she's only touching up the nail holes in the picture? That makes the "no drop cloth" make sense.

• Like 3