Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

4 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

Hey Mark you ever think about tagging your 5th wheel with a Main state tag? lots of people do it around here.... RV's & trailers

MKP :-)

Got a place in Nevada, Farmer slipped it in our lifes.

Everything they have here is reg. in Nevada, zero smog unlike Calif.

Why i did NOT think of this?

Im in Ca, more than Nev or Oregon.

In other words, i dont know what the hell im doing.......

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, billybob said:

CCI is good ammo. What I use ^_^ Pretty darn good price too Mark!

Was looking for a few more bricks of 17HMR, prices are stupid.

So i always punch up an ammoseek.com search for 22LR and wham, this does not happen often.

I saw there is no limit to box's purchased, so i called my farmer bud, he said "BUY-EM".

35 Box's i ordered, web site did not blink, guess these guy's bought a boat load.

• Like 3

Well, why you .22 guys are live right now what is the avg savings with this CCi deal. I have bit but if really good I could add a couple o'rounds. And No I did not use the search function, too lazy and having a cocktail after listening to a BUNCH of BS out of the DA's office on today's grand jury.

Took a google: not the exact but

CCI 960 .22LR 40gr QUIET-22 500 rounds $34.50

• Like 2

6 hours ago, minermark said:

In other words, i dont know what the hell im doing.......

Sounds like you still got the OC Blues.  Come back here for awhile, then you’ll appreciate anywhere else.  Ok-the ocean is nice; but, I guess after living by it for as long as i have, I don’t get as excited as someone that just comes to visit. Don’t get me wrong, i love the ocean; but, i’d love it more if a few hundred thousand weren’t around.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Sounds like you still got the OC Blues.  Come back here for awhile, then you’ll appreciate anywhere else.  Ok-the ocean is nice; but, I guess after living by it for as long as i have, I don’t get as excited as someone that just comes to visit. Don’t get me wrong, i love the ocean; but, i’d love it more if a few hundred thousand weren’t around.

The rest of my life i may NOT know what im doing, but one thing for-sure is when im heading south, i turn left @ Bakersfield.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, USNRET said:

Well, why you .22 guys are live right now what is the avg savings with this CCi deal. I have bit but if really good I could add a couple o'rounds. And No I did not use the search function, too lazy and having a cocktail after listening to a BUNCH of BS out of the DA's office on today's grand jury.

Took a google: not the exact but

CCI 960 .22LR 40gr QUIET-22 500 rounds $34.50

That is SubSonic stuff, never had a use for such a round.

• Like 1

It's Friday, end of the workin man's four day week.

Coffee/Waffle/Eggs.

Ladder shopping, like Orchard Ladder type.

Returning my first amazon purchase, GPS unit is NoN Functional.

Plan "B", Dodge Get's an in-dash upgrade W/Gps.

Have been shopping on and off for these in-dash units, and man-0-man, Tech has come a long way.

Reasonable cost for what these units do. 

14102506_848327651965228_4872695201913858943_n.jpg

• Like 4

Good afternoon my friends.................went into work today, a half day only, now finishing up back home with the last day of my vacation....so, the weekend begins for this daily worker bee :emotion-46:...

Mark, I am sorry to hear the GPS was non funtional....   I have one of the upscale Garmins, comes with lifetime map upgrading, traffic ahead system with detour features.  Also you can plug into your truck's OBDII and get all your engine functions to come up on the display........oil, coolant, trans temps, stuff like that.   It has been in use for about 4 years now and problem free and loving it...   If you were not going to go with the indash, I would highly recommend the latest version of my model...

OK, my OTA antenna project is finishing up today and I have photos to share................Comcast TV cable has been discontinued for internet only, new Netflix 4K account started, we are good to go and saving $$$ now....   :emotion-21:

• Like 2