Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Many thanks to minermark for his generous gift to Jake and me. Jake is happy though he didn't like the camera and of course I'm tickled! Beggin Strips for Jake....Belvedere and Duggans for me!

Grey Goose, i would not give Belvedere to anyone, tell me it the goose, or did i fk up ?

• Like 2

Many thanks to minermark for his generous gift to Jake and me. Jake is happy though he didn't like the camera and of course I'm tickled! Beggin Strips for Jake....Belvedere and Duggans for me!

Grey Goose, i would not give Belvedere to anyone, tell me it the goose, or did i fk up ?

My mistake Mark.....Grey Goose it is! You have good taste buds!

• Like 2

My mistake Mark.....Grey Goose it is! You have good taste buds!

Thank god man, now i can sleep tonight........ya had me worried there, in total wine there were a whole bunch that looked the same.....my pleasure, enjoy. and dont eat all those beggin strips, they are for jake.

• Like 4

water is rare in California

i keep hearing people talk about something called "Rain," not sure what they're smoking; but, they say water falls from the sky. Sounds a bit sci-fi to me. I may have been born at night; but, not last night. There is no such thing as rain--it's something that the media wants you to believe.

Edited by BigStewMan

• Moderators

Sure think back, it's what puts out wildfires and causes mudslides on rare occasions, you may have been inside on those rare few minutes.

It has even been known to block out the sun with clouds, hard to believe but it's true, no sunglasses needed !

But California is beautiful, it's a cool place to live, so cool even the hurricanes that form off the coast go the other direction out to sea, now that's cool. B)

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

So 15,000 gallons of water in most pools, and over 2 million people in Cali with pools, but yet they can't water their lawn. Doesn't make since to me, how do they allow pools to be filled but lawns not watered. I know pools don't get filled much, maybe there only when they are first installed. But that is still lots of water.

• Like 2

So 15,000 gallons of water in most pools, and over 2 million people in Cali with pools, but yet they can't water their lawn. Doesn't make since to me, how do they allow pools to be filled but lawns not watered. I know pools don't get filled much, maybe there only when they are first installed. But that is still lots of water.

My above ground Intex is 6000, salt and last for two years, this will likely be my last above grounder, kids have been gone two years, just happened to have the complete set up to do it just one more time, with temps in NorCal @100 i like it.

Hey Tarheel I am somewhat heading out your way at the end of August. I will be flying into Charlotte on the 21st, and going to my Uncles retirement on the 22nd at Camp Lejeune.

I just realized how far Charlotte was from Jacksonville where my uncle lives. Looks like I need to look at closer air ports.

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 1

#1 is Chilly chili #2 is Calico #3 is Basket of Fire #4 is Black Pearl........we think, it did not have a label when we got it but looks like the description if the leaves get darker ? #5 is Super Chili

Are these the same as the numbering on the package.

Hey Tarheel I am somewhat heading out your way at the end of August. I will be flying into Charlotte on the 21st, and going to my Uncles retirement on the 22nd at Camp Lejeune.

I just realized how far Charlotte was from Jacksonville where my uncle lives. Looks like I need to look at closer air ports.

Hey duder....see if you can fly into Greenville, NC. A little closer.

• Like 1

Congrats Mark....you officially started page 100 of this thread :emotion-21::emotion-19::emotion-44::emotion-51:

Too abide by our charter I should mention both thread topics. Do any of you drink coffee? Still using cables for anything?

Jake had a begging strip during his walk this morning. I had Duggan's in my first cup. Both were :emotion-51: from my bud Mark!

Cloudy but not raining...yet. Mosquitos abundant however.

Going in to volunteer at the library around 10:00.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 2