Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
Dire Straits was in the same boat back in the 80's with Money for Nothing.

To me that is a little more than just not being politically correct which I can't stand. Politically correct (imo) is using a word to replace another which "may" offend, f.aggot is intently used to offend, I would think.

Edit......I just had to :emotion-14:

I am not gay,

but if I were, I would chose lesbian

Stay thirsty my friend

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

And yet another day begins of my "John Lennon" protest, (Day three of coffee/duggans, movies, sleep).

Silent protest/waiting for the bank to kick down a piece of the nest egg, then it's party time, well as soon as I pay OFF all the bills.

Pulled enough out to give the wife her gambling binge (three days should do it), and her/me a little speaker upgrade funding.

• Like 5

• Moderators

And see I didn't even know about dtel's gender reassignment procedure :mellow: You guys got to keep me in the loop!

Yet another gorgeous day here.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents!

Only if there is a power tool accident, or I really tick off the wife !

• Like 3

Siding, trim, and windows :wacko:

I don't know about the girl next door. Not sure she knows what work even looks like. She does have other assets :P

Like your thinking muel!

Hold the ladder for her. Good time of year for the great outdoors, and work.

• Like 2

• Moderators
Again

I wouldn't worry about that, just don't want to sleep with one eye open.

Really If she gets mad she just don't talk to me, I think it's like rule #2 in the girl book ? And if your getting rule #2, your also getting #1 automatically, don't need to tell you what it is.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Anyone want to talk me out of it?

Instead get one of these with soap, it may not clean as well but will greatly decrease the effect of you on a big ladder and gravity.

Although I REALLY like the idea of your neighbor up on the ladder, (first choice) with you holding it steady watching she doesn't fall, just for safety of course.

post-9700-0-63060000-1398445384_thumb.jp

• Like 2

• Moderators
Found a flask full of my 16 year old scotch, mancave fully stocked with Guinness chasers, and we all know what's happening now......

Why not, it's Friday, you have LaScalas, 16 yo scotch, Guinness and a mancave and your retired.............DUH.....just don't get flashing lights involved, it doesn't add to the experience.

• Like 2