Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

It's one of those Mondays ... totally uninspired with a long list of 'to do's'. Pretty good weekend with great weather and friends. We did mesquite grilled half pound burgers last night which turned out good. Watched the Angelina Jolie move 'Unbroken'. Very good.

Chuck, my sympathies on the roofing. We had this done a few years ago after a nasty hailstorm. With an experienced roofing crew, the pounding does not go on too long and a new roof means some peace of mind.

Will try to check back in a bit. Cheers.

• Like 3

No injuries JL?  Amazing!

Mark......if you have a Costco there you may want to try Mayorga beans.  I think it is about $14 for a two pound bag.  I like it.

Roofers overhead stripping the shingles.  A bit noisy.  Got to get out of here.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Two Pounds for $14 sure beat one pound for that price :emotion-21:

• Like 3

Morning gang

Everyone looks to be doing well.

Monday eh ?

Nope, nothing really planned, Lawn, waiting on UPS, Day 11 :o

Chuck:  At either the Depot or Lowes they have about a 4" round magnet, that would be my choice, those wide "driveway sweeper" magnets work well but get dam heavy swinging it around after awile.

• Like 3

We had a midair "touch and go" at the air show this weekend between two aerobatics. No injuries reported. See photography thread for a few photos I took at the show.

7284996_G.jpg

And he walked away.

iv seen a few of these over the years.

Dad bought a lot of down plane salvage in Torrance/Lomita Ca, airparks in the 60s and still have many in the Hanger in Arz.

This stuff is NOT going to Nevada,

• Like 3

Morning Gang

Coffee is tasting mighty fine, will be hitting Costco Wed and looking up Mayorga beans.

The Boat project should be done today, vynil is relaxing UNrolled after a 10 day trip from Florida.

UPS is at fault and will let the seller know.

Last of Arz/Nev trip packed, outta here next day or so.

Farmer gets his Boat and i get some flight time.

post-57941-0-59260000-1427799965_thumb.p

• Like 7

Morning guys........MKP is back in da house...........I have not posted in a week. Just got cought up on all the posts. Looks like all is doing "ok".

2nd cup is almost done and I will be on my way to the shop. It will be just me at the shop, wife is off for a few days. She is not feeling well.

Not much going on.......just work work work. I was working on the yard this weekend, I like yard work.

OK gang......just wanted to say hey.......wishing all a great day.....

MKP :-)

• Like 5

Welcome back, MKP. Posting in this thread seems a little slow lately but I look forward to catching up with you guys as often as possible. How else are we gonna get 'likes'??!! Gonna try to take advantage of a pretty day with some outdoor work around our patio. Forecast calls for cool temps and maybe snow on thursday. have a great day, all.

• Like 5

• Moderators

T minus 10 days to Hope.

True, I have some work to do on things I am bringing, need to get busy on that. I am (trying) to bring something for everyone, had 24 made but the list of people attending has grown, need to get busy. 

• Like 1

Roof work continues.  Old sheathing looks great. 

Been staying with LF....cooking on the Green Egg....salmon, steaks, and tonight.....lamb chops.  Lots of salads.

In her outdoor Jacuzzi at 9:00 pm under the stars.  Relaxing!

Riding bikes a bit, practicing guitar some.  Watched 10 episodes of Eye Candy on TV on demand.  Entertaining if a bit farfetched.

Spring here in the Port City :smile:

Good to hear everyone is doing well.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents  

• Like 3

Good Wednesday morning gentlemen (and I do use that term loosely).  All is well in the humidity capital of south east TX.  I just found out yesterday that I'm going to a crawfish boil on Sunday so I suppose things are looking up.  The week is nearing halfway gone so that's a plus as well.

• Like 4