Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning gang

Got up a few hours ago to get some work done in the Cave, 1:30am and it's 81 :o

Workin on Mr Crow and shopping the Bay, fine tuning the electronics package------Again- ;)

Sitting back and looking at Crow earlier last night, ya know, i think this guy is ready for paint, all of him.

Figured id build from the bottom up after doing a rough assy (seen in earlier pics).

Coffee is a flowin/Duggans/Carnation tasting mighty fine  :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:  :emotion-44: 

Ah Ha, it's THursday, had to check......

• Like 7

We put in a new 19 SEER two stage system with humidity control. With our old system, we kept it around 72. With the new system, we run it at 76. It sure makes a difference when the temps are over 100 outside. The old system struggled to keep up. I find that a humidity of about 50% is ideal for keeping things crisp in the house. My wife has to have air moving so we still sleep with the ceiling fan on high.

Edited by Wardsweb
  • Like 5

Morning all.  Hot here as well.  My garage was 110 last night when I got home from work.  All day yesterday I shagged vehicles on the lot to help my guys get the anti-hacking recalls done.  Average outside car temp reading from all the vehicles was 102-106.  It was much hotter in the vehicles though.  I logged over 20,000 steps (10.9 miles) in the heat yesterday.  Gotta get back on my horse today.  See you guys later.

• Like 7

LA friend leaving after lunch and getting his pulled pork fix at a restaurant near by.  Been a lot of eating and drinking for three days.

We went to Wrightsville Beach yesterday.....perfect weather and some good waves.  LF joined us.  Went to her house for martinis, stuffed mushrooms, salad, French bread, red wine, and thick ribeyes.

A pic of me and the LF.  Yep my hair in the wind looks like Donald Trump's. 

post-17365-0-59020000-1438265292_thumb.j

post-17365-0-13380000-1438265314_thumb.j

• Like 8

Wow a 19.  I think ours is in the 13 to 15 range and is probably close to ten years old now.  Is yours a heat pump?

I worked out a deal with the HVAC guy to help him build a killer audio system in exchange for working with me on a higher end AC system. He went from Forte's to Jubilee's that run 2A3 tubes on the horns and McIntosh SS on the bass bins. When he wanted more bass, I got him some BassMaxx B1 18" sub horns (very large). I think his neighbors hate him now. They have called the cops on him 4 or 5 times.

• Like 5

afternoon all, nothing happening here bored to death in fact..................................need a new project :unsure:

Sooo Joe what ya want to do????? 

I think I remember a few months back you were thinking about a 2 channel system for you and the boys???

MKP :-)

No space, No $$= No 2 Channel  :D , The boys are happy playing there games on ps3 and ds staying out of the 100+ heat index, Hard to enjoy a summer outdoors with heat like that and fire ants  :angry:  Joey got his first bee sting the other day and took it like a champ, thankfully no apparent allergy (always worry about allergic reactions when they are first introduced to new things)  

I am keeping my eye out for new music deal so I can add to the digital files (up around 20,000 now) saw a classical lot but too much $$ seller refused my offer

anyone trying out windows 10 ?? I am tempted to check it out but My laptops are not touch screen

• Like 1

Ever see the movie "Sideways" :wacko:

Love Thomas Hayden Church, Under rated IMHO

Wow a 19.  I think ours is in the 13 to 15 range and is probably close to ten years old now.  Is yours a heat pump?

I worked out a deal with the HVAC guy to help him build a killer audio system in exchange for working with me on a higher end AC system. He went from Forte's to Jubilee's that run 2A3 tubes on the horns and McIntosh SS on the bass bins. When he wanted more bass, I got him some BassMaxx B1 18" sub horns (very large). I think his neighbors hate him now. They have called the cops on him 4 or 5 times.

Neighbors SUCK :angry: , so hard to just enjoy yourself today without some jerk being a jerk

• Like 4

Yum.....scotch.....wish I could still afford to buy it.....might skip the afternoon coffee if I had a good single malt. Heck I would settle for a Dalmore cigar malt with one cube of ice.

Never had chicory.

Stop by anytime for some single malt. I typically have 4 or 5 to choose from.

For Cajun coffee, with or without the chicory, go with Community coffee.

• Like 6