SOLD! Klipsch RF63 Black FS Parasound HCA1500A price drop!

franticsled

I picked these up off craigslist and now would just like to move them, i have a thing for the klipsch speakers and i realized that if I want another pair of larger speakers I will need to sell these as I have no place to put 3 Pairs of large speakers (although, I will find a spot if need be!!). I would really like to find a pair of forte in black, KLF-30 in black, or RF-83, of course in black. One cabinet has a pretty good gouge on the right rear, I would be more than happy to demo them, I am west of Toledo OH and only 2 miles north of the OH turnpike. Figure $700 is a good starting point and I can wiggle down a bit, or what do you have to trade? They sound great and are very acceptable looking, not perfect, but they look nice. I have done no touch up to them they are just the way I got them. I dont want the hassel of boxing them so a local pickup would be great.

Thanks Bill, it was nice to meet you!!

post-47757-0-36580000-1391712401_thumb.jpost-47757-0-09980000-1391712616_thumb.jpost-47757-0-47700000-1391712702_thumb.j

Edited by franticsled

I hear ya, every pair of speakers I have had I want back!! Forte's RF-82 KG 2 and the list goes on. However, I really would like to find someone in my area that may want to trade, prefer the above mentioned speakers but will consider almost anything as long as it dont eat!!

great speakers! i sold mine once. didn't take long to realize it was a mistake. now i have another pair that won't go anywhere.

• 3 weeks later...

So spring is coming and I need to purchase a new mower. I have 5 acres so the average mowers do not do the job very fast let alone hold up and commercial mowers are not cheap!! I will take $550 cash money for these speakers. No they are not perfect but I have to say they are worth every penny!! I also have a parasound HCA-1500A for sale,I would need $375 for it its not perfect either....has a few scratches and one corner has a pretty good nick but it works great and really sounds great with every pair of speakers I have tried it with. I struggle to sell either one of these items now as everything just got settled in and have the HT sounding very good with the help of this amp, but hey, I can do with out and next fall get back into the audio hobby. These prices are pretty firm unless someone would buy both and pick them up!! I will get pics as soon as I switch everything around again!!

• Moderators

Wow, why are these still available? Someone help this brother out. I was at willland's home this past week and his RF-63's sound fantastic! And you know how I feel about Parasound / Klipsch.....very sweet sound together. Best wishes with your sale frantic.

Dang, I would've definitely bought these when I had the itch to upgrade 3 months ago. Great price!

Well, you still can buy them and at that price you should have no trouble re selling them after you play with them if you needed to!! I will kick myself after they leave because the chance of me finding another pair close will be slim to none!! But its the right thing to do when your looking at spending $9-10,000.00 on a lawn mower!!