RE: "Cable Myths Continued"

Mallette

At least thebes has more than 1/4 of a brain. There is another member who does the same thing, but is much less entertaining.

Thebes has way more brains than most of us...but don't tell him I said so. His self-purported love for Funkadelic is just to keep us off guard.

Dave

Edited by Mallette

At least thebes has more than 1/4 of a brain. There is another member who does the same thing, but is much less entertaining.

Thebes has way more brains than most of us...but don't tell him I said so. His self-purported love for Funkadelic is just to keep us off guard.

Dave

You slipped in the funkadelic when I wasn't looking! It seems Thebes and I are they only ones with any taste around here. Just read my movie reviews as proof. They are so popular people are clamoring, yes clamoring for more! And it's not just P-Funk, there's also the trail blazing Johnny Guitar Watson to throw into the mix.

Ever notice how Thebes likes to start a riot, then slip out the door...

Heck, if he was going to start a stampede he'd just open the door from the outside, yell "FIRE," and then back off to watch the fun.

Dave

I did do that once. Good thing the judge was hot and she was quite lonely and I was young.

Now I must remind you that I'm a blue collar dude. That means physical labor and tired arms, legs you-name-it at the end of the day. No time at work to fool around online. So sometimes days can go without a post.

I'm not sure I should be talking to you anyway. Anybody who doesn't ride the Mothership probably doesn't understand why they draped James Brown in imperial purple at the end of his show. see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOcDOrQlDHg

As far as P-Funk goes you are either "Under the Groove" or missing out on one of the most sonically rewarding, well recorded experiences an audiophile could hope for. So pay attention when OT tells you something.

Come on Dave, why don't you "Smell my Finger"

• Like 1

Damn, I was going to post until I saw Mark had. Mark, don't ask me any questions because I can't hold up to scrutiny.

Seriously, I hope the new guy hasn't shut that thread down. It was like the old days; entertaining and if you try, something can be learned.

Oldtimer: loved your movie reviews.

• Like 1

Seriously, I hope the new guy hasn't shut that thread down. It was like the old days; entertaining and if you try, something can be learned.

Nope. He hasn't. I've sent up a yellow flare. I've noted some creeping errors in the database. Sort of like a SciFi scenario. Hope it isn't apocalyptic but it appears to be getting worse and spreading.

Also hope Chad isn't TOO far from the forum to get the messages.

We may all be on cold turkey and forced to go listen to some music or something.

Dave

Chad could have locked the thread, or even deleted it. But, restoring it will be up to his discretion.

I have accidentally caused the "error with the database" message, as I described above. While I haven't noticed "creeping errors", I have been somewhat confused by threads that don't seem to follow established timelines, but attribute that to thread bumping.

Chad could have locked the thread, or even deleted it. But, restoring it will be up to his discretion.

Nope. He didn't do it.

Dave

Agreed.

EDIT: Was trying to suggest that he could have if he had wanted to. My guess is a space after a link.

Edited by mungkiman