3 Favorite Beatles Tunes

thebes

OK, oh I know I've been a bit grumpy of late. Justifiably I might add. But hey, everybody's gotta a couple of Beatles tune they actually, or secretly like, and I guess I'm no different. Actually I am...

"Now stop that Thebes! You promised me you wouldn't go there., Sure we're a split personality, but sometimes the alpha dog, and that's me, has got to howl so zip it!."

Now where was I? Oh yes, as an olive branch to all of you saccharine (watch it Thebes your starting to stray) to all of those lovers of the style, the spirit, the excitement, the musicality, gack!, (last warning or it;s back on the meds for you boyo), er, um the sublime, the creative, mucho adjectives nonpareil, I give you my favorite 3 Beatles Songs:

1. Rocky Racoon

2. Let It Be

3. Lady Madonna

OK I barfed up some songs, can I go back to watching The Stooges on TV? They look a lot like the Beatles, but a lot funnier and their songs are great. The Alphabet Song itself may be the penultimate statement of our times, a ...

Edited by thebes

Now where was I? Oh yes, as an olive branch to all of you saccharine (watch it Thebes your starting to stray) to all of those lovers of the style, the spirit, the excitement, the musicality, gack!, (last warning or it;s back on the meds for you boyo), er, um the sublime, the creative, mucho adjectives nonpareil, I give you my favorite 3 Beatles Songs:
This is all so confusing.....

Hey Thebes. I used to correspond with you some years ago. Thanks for the post; but with so many great songs how can you actually choose only three favorites? A few years back I bought the box set of re-mastered CD's of all the American releases. Both the stereo and mono recordings. I get a kick out of both and am still not sure if I prefer one over the other. As far as favorites are concerned I can't think of any Beatles songs that I dislike although some, Helter Skelter for instance, are not my favorites and the White album is probably my least favorite. But there's still some great music on it and it's still a lot of fun to listen to.

By the way, is there still an annual meeting of the Klipsch club around the DC area? Always meant to attend the concert and club get-together.

Edited by pete.almquist

This is all so confusing.....

It's clear as mud, Boxx, whatever do you mean?