Want to buy a pair of Klipschorns for around $2000+-

spartantrailerguy

I will even consider incomplete Khorns, complete Khorns with not so pretty cabinets as long as they are structurally sound.............as long as I have a matched pair and they are good enough to be brought back to original functionality or better yet a complete pair ready for my listening room (I have two really nice corners for them) :)

Time to move on from my Scalas!

I am in Oregon.

call/text Albert@ 541-778-2437

thanks!

I will even consider incomplete Khorns, complete Khorns with not so pretty cabinets as long as they are structurally sound.............as long as I have a matched pair and they are good enough to be brought back to original functionality or better yet a complete pair ready for my listening room (I have two really nice corners for them) :)

I am in Oregon.

thanks!

Craigs list everyday, you will be surprised.

I am in Oregon.

thanks!

Craigs list everyday, you will be surprised.

Also look in Garage sale on this forum under 'alerts', I try and post norcal craigs list everyday.

Keep the LaScala's and add a horn sub. LaScala has a nicer sounding midbass and adding a horn loaded sub to your current speakers will give you the best of both worlds + the ability to play lower frequencies than the K-horn ever dreamed of.

The sound really is seamless.