Looking to buy RS-52II or RS-62II

retro124

I bought a pair of RS62's (not the II's) on Ebay a few days ago. I'm pretty sure after buying them that they will be way too big for my application so I will probably be looking at selling them. They are supposed to be in great condition but I haven't received them yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Guys, I do have set of RF-82II and RC-62II, now is a time for surrounds I'm using my older one S-2 now. Let me know if anybody have those for sale,thanks

Thanks for response but I'm looking to get II's. Give them a try I'm pretty sure after few days of using them it will be hard for you to sell them again. What I read they are nice add to 5.1 system.

. I had to send the RS-62's back. One of the speakers was playing at only about 25% of the volume of the other one. But you are right, the sound of the good one was phenomenal. I am now looking to find another pair, did you have any luck with this search? I'm giving up on Ebay, all the speakers I have received are defective.