Klipsch Quartet speakers for sale $350 re capped sounds great

collectorvette

I have two Klipsch Quartet speakers that I would like to sell. There in excellent condition. They are a medium OAK oiled finish and they sound great. I got these speakers as part of a complete set up and all I really wanted was the CD player so I sold the amp and pre-amp and what is left is the speakers. I re capped the cross overs with high grade capacitors from parts express so they sound like new again. I live about 20 miles north of Cedar Rapids Iowa. I am about 5 hours from ST Louis, MO, Kansas City, MO, Omaha,NE, Chicago IL, Madison WI, and about 5-6 hours from Minneapolis.

i have owned numerous different Klipsch speakers and the proceeds from these will help finance a pair of Belles that I would like to build. I presently have a heavily modified pair of ported La scalas in my shop that sound fantastic (Crites tweeter, larger throat mid-horn). There just too ugly for the house.

I can be reached at 319-560-4437. during week days please text me as phone reception is minimal at work.

post-58029-0-97280000-1391882880_thumb.j

post-58029-0-44680000-1391882926_thumb.j

post-58029-0-87600000-1391882960_thumb.j

• Like 2