2 ch Sub

RonW.

Hi, I thinking about adding a sub to my 2 channel stereo system along with my Cornwall II's. what got me to thinking about this was when listening to some Motley Crue music was the bass was really kicking in....

So what matches well with the CW II's?

Thanks,

Rw

What are your listening levels. I think you could get away with a smaller sub ONLY AT LOWER VOLUMES. If you get crazy then yes a 15 or 18 will be needed. Hsu uls 15. Psa xs-15 or xs-30. Svs sb-13 ultra. Or you can build a single sub of your own. Lots of options if you do that.

• Like 1

Yeah, I guess I should have mentioned the room size, 18'x26'. The Cornies are in the corners of the 18' wall toed in on center. My listening spot is approx. 18' on center. The room is pretty large, also it has a cathedral ceiling up to the second level so I'm not cramped in a small room with all this sound. So, yeah, Canyonman is right, I like to listen loud on occasions., well most of the time when the wifey is away.

Thanks,

RonW.

OP, I'm running duel Outlaws in my 2-channel with herseys, the sound is unreal. You first need to know you will need a sub with line level connections, that really limits what you can get, Rythmik also makes some great subs that work in 2-channel, what are you using for power ? I run the old ss gear myself, mostly Pioneer, I have a 1250 in the house and a 1050 in the shop, great units....Roost