List Your Least

oldtimer

Blame Thebes for the idea. He started it in the List your favorites thread. What music artists do you like the least? Or let's say hate the most. Who makes you change the radio station at the first note as quickly as possible? Who makes you leave the room if the only alternative is to grin and bear it? We have shown such a diversity of likes here lets see how diverse our dislikes are. We can try to keep it to the same format---Male/Female/Group. If it's not enough make multiple posts.

1. Neil Young

2. Barbara Streisand

3. Journey

Worst of the worst...

Ha Ha!! I was just getting ready to post mine, and saw that your first 2 were the first that came to my mind as well... :lol:

Male - Justin Beeber

Female - Miley Cyrus (or lady Gaga)

Band - One Direction (though I'm not sure they qualify as a band, I don't think any of them play any instruments?)

Edited by Rick

1. Any

2. Male

3, Country Artist

Does this take into count all male country singers dating back to the 1930's?

Probably---I will go further and say it takes into account all of the ones that aren't even born yet. Of course, Johnny Cash is cool and I am slightly jealous of the dude married to Faith Hill, but..... I will admit it has more to do with the guys who listened to country music when I was growing up and think I was conditioned into my prejudice. :blink:

Edited by tkdamerica

My list:

Any gangster rap

County music

1980's hair bands and / or Van Halen (they play this crap on a station that I listen to).

Can't stop at 3:

any music targeted at 13 year old girls,

any music targeted at middle aged women

Christmas music

anything that sounds like it is processed to death

virtually all pop music

OK I have to stop.

Guess I'm in the minority about Faith Hill. She tops my most disliked female singer because of her totally classless response to LOSING an award to Carrie Underwood.

There are so many that it is hard to narrow it down. With this disclaimer: I hate any of the thug, moronic attempt to rap. That said, I can listen to Kid Rock, Ice Tea, The Beasties, etc in small quantities.

Faith Hill

Kanye West (wouldn't know one of his songs if I heard it but he has to be one of the most classless individuals walking the earth).

Oasis ( who once claimed that they would be bigger than the Beatles. Another totally classless act)

Ron

Kanye West (wouldn't know one of his songs if I heard it but he has to be one of the most classless individuals walking the earth).

I couldn't agree more. I wouldn't know one of his "songs" if I heard it either, but every time I see his face on TV, he looks like such an angry, miserable human being...