List Your Least

oldtimer

Guess I'm in the minority about Faith Hill. She tops my most disliked female singer because of her totally classless response to LOSING an award to Carrie Underwood.

There are so many that it is hard to narrow it down. With this disclaimer: I hate any of the thug, moronic attempt to rap. That said, I can listen to Kid Rock, Ice Tea, The Beasties, etc in small quantities.

Faith Hill

Kanye West (wouldn't know one of his songs if I heard it but he has to be one of the most classless individuals walking the earth).

Oasis ( who once claimed that they would be bigger than the Beatles. Another totally classless act)

Ron

I am constantly bewildered by those who have this concept of "winning" or "losing" an award. They aren't won, by definition they are awarded. You can't lose what you can't win.

OK. She tops my most disliked female singer because of her totally classless response to not being awarded the award that Carrie Underwood was awarded

Better?

Ron.

Death Metal

Most Rap music

Most Free Jazz

Hating the Harmonica? What about Junior Wells, Little Walter, Charlie Musselwhite, etc....

Oh heck I understand, I don't like seafood and there are still selected people who will always ask me "have you tried this? Come on this is different" Given my age I and if pushed hard enough I will tell em to @#$k Off. Loved the look on my brother in laws face when it came to that once at a very nice resturant, since then he stopped asking me to try the stuff.

Edited by jacksonbart

• Moderators
I don't like seafood and there are still selected people who will always ask me "have you tried this? Come on this is different"

I'm right there with you. I don't eat anything that lives in water. It's a mental block, and I won't even try it. So don't ask. :)

• Like 1

I don't like seafood and there are still selected people who will always ask me "have you tried this? Come on this is different"

I'm right there with you. I don't eat anything that lives in water. It's a mental block, and I won't even try it. So don't ask. :)

Same here. Well, I do eat tuna...

Guess I'm in the minority about Faith Hill. She tops my most disliked female singer because of her totally classless response to LOSING an award to Carrie Underwood.

There are so many that it is hard to narrow it down. With this disclaimer: I hate any of the thug, moronic attempt to rap. That said, I can listen to Kid Rock, Ice Tea, The Beasties, etc in small quantities.

Faith Hill

Kanye West (wouldn't know one of his songs if I heard it but he has to be one of the most classless individuals walking the earth).

Oasis ( who once claimed that they would be bigger than the Beatles. Another totally classless act)

Ron

I am constantly bewildered by those who have this concept of "winning" or "losing" an award. They aren't won, by definition they are awarded. You can't lose what you can't win.

OK. She tops my most disliked female singer because of her totally classless response to not being awarded the award that Carrie Underwood was awarded

Better?

Ron.

It was fine the first time. I was talking about Faith Hill and the rest. I'm right with ya dude.

• Like 1

Stevie Wonder?

:emotion-45:

Wow. Different strokes I suppose. If we all liked (hated) the same thing, it'd be boring.

Amy, if you get a chance check out the latest post from the "right this minute" thread. A member is playing something that I know you'd like... :P

• Moderators
If we all liked (hated) the same thing, it'd be boring.

Absolutely.

I suppose if I search hard, I can find some tunes with a harmonica that are tolerable...specifically slower folk tunes. I do like Neil Young, and some Bob Dylan I won't automatically turn off.

But prominently featuring a harmonica? Ugh. Maybe it's blues in general that I can't stand.

But I bet you like frog legs, right?

Just messin with ya?

Ron