hdmi y-adapter (2 sources into 1 tv input) ?

48n123w

I have an older Toshiba HD CRT with 1 hdmi input. I have 2 hdmi sources: cable box and Blu-ray.

When I watch a Blu-ray, I unplug the cable box hdmi from the tv, then plug in the Blu-ray hdmi.

Is it possible to connect some type of y-adapter to the tv, so I could connect both hdmi cables?

Edited by granto67

I don't have a link but I have an auto switching HDMI 4 port unit. I think it came from Monoprice but am not 100% sure. It is also switchable from the unit simply by pushing a button on the unit but like I said, it is auto switching so just turning a source on, it will switch to that source by it's self, it is really nice. YMMV!

EDIT

this one is similar to mine and is still not all that expensive, has other features too. More than 2 inputs allow you to add more things later like game systems, video cameras etc.

http://www.monoprice.com/Product?seq=1&format=2&p_id=8463&CAWELAID=1329456936&catargetid=320013720000010715&cadevice=c&cagpspn=pla&gclid=CJHN7M-eybwCFUiGfgod-xcA-w

Edited by Cal Blacksmith