Klipsch walnut Cornwall II speakers - $675 (Denver, CO)

opusk2k9

From Posting:

I'm selling my Klipsch Cornwall II speakers in good condition. These speakers sound as good as the current production Cornwall III. They all have original crossovers with $120 worth of new caps. They also have an upgraded binding posts as well. Ready to go to new home.

http://denver.craigslist.org/ele/4327679891.html

No Affiliation. I would buy them if they were closer.

post-51180-0-03600000-1392127741_thumb.j

post-51180-0-78760000-1392127749_thumb.j

Great price. A couple caps won't turn a II into a III but I'll bet they sound nice.

What are the differences in the CW II and III other than the woofer being a little higher on the motor board? A Titanium diaphragm or two?

All 3 drivers are different as well as the diaphragms in the tweeters and squakers. The horns are of a different type. The crossovers and crossover points are different as well.

Great price. A couple caps won't turn a II into a III but I'll bet they sound nice.

What are the differences in the CW II and III other than the woofer being a little higher on the motor board? A Titanium diaphragm or two?

the Cornwall 3 uses the Heresy mid horn instead of the K-600 which the company some how misplaced the mold so no more 600 horn

Edited by Budman

I thought this might be posted here. I saw the ad on Craigslist late last night and immediately contacted the seller. I got a short reply this afternoon but still awaiting the next reply. This is EXACTLY what I was hoping to find and great timing. I just moved to a new place and do not have a room for my Khorns so they are just sittiing idle in the living room. I have been thinking to myself how it would sure be nice to find a set of Cornwalls for sale locally and then these pop up. I love the color combination too -- oiled walnut with cane grills. I've actually been thinking about changing out the black grills for cane on my oiled walnut Khorns. This would give me a good idea of what to expect with those looks. If everything checks out I am hoping to buy these as soon as I can arrange a meeting with the seller. Wish me luck!

I thought this might be posted here. I saw the ad on Craigslist late last night and immediately contacted the seller. I got a short reply this afternoon but still awaiting the next reply. This is EXACTLY what I was hoping to find and great timing. I just moved to a new place and do not have a room for my Khorns so they are just sittiing idle in the living room. I have been thinking to myself how it would sure be nice to find a set of Cornwalls for sale locally and then these pop up. I love the color combination too -- oiled walnut with cane grills. I've actually been thinking about changing out the black grills for cane on my oiled walnut Khorns. This would give me a good idea of what to expect with those looks. If everything checks out I am hoping to buy these as soon as I can arrange a meeting with the seller. Wish me luck!

damn it... I to had been writing him and want these very much. But I am pretty far away from denver.

12480202184_4c1a026c26_k.jpg

12479721805_ff8832ff67_k.jpg

Edited by Schu

I was first in line and didn't get them... boo hoo, whambulance.

Then they probably went for more than they were listed for. I waited 3 months for a local pair only to get a call telling me that he was selling them to someone for more than him and I had agreed upon. No problem, I just moved on.