Poll: how do you feel about feedback

joessportster

Well apparently the seller could care less about preserving his rating or about doing the right things so I have left negative feedback I copied and pasted it below

WORST transaction to date, Seller advertised with box and manual, and requested quick payment, I paid for item and shipping, seller promised to ship 4 times, I finally had to threaten police action, Then he agrees to meet for pick up, I spent 3 hours PICKING UP what I PAID TO HAVE SHIPPED when seller arrives my DAC is in a TRASH BAG...........BUYERS BEWARE

Good for you, Joe. Dirtball got what he deserved.

I'm glad you decided against using the minermark™ method.

Well apparently the seller could care less about preserving his rating or about doing the right things so I have left negative feedback I copied and pasted it below

WORST transaction to date, Seller advertised with box and manual, and requested quick payment, I paid for item and shipping, seller promised to ship 4 times, I finally had to threaten police action, Then he agrees to meet for pick up, I spent 3 hours PICKING UP what I PAID TO HAVE SHIPPED when seller arrives my DAC is in a TRASH BAG...........BUYERS BEWARE

Good for you, Joe. Dirtball got what he deserved.

I'm glad you decided against using the minermark™ method.

Yea if I am going to leave neg it's going to be all the way

I use feedback to judge every seller of products I look at on ebay, agon, and the likes, so I'm a firm believer in posting what is deserved, I hate that the sites allow the seller to retaliate with negative very unfair. But i guess that's how they protect there bottom line. I have seen ebay allow sellers to remain when they have higher neg feedback than positive

You did the right thing Joe, the guy deserves a bad rating and a kick in the sack.

Why people don't live up to their word is beyond me, it just makes you look like an a$$ and hurts the seller in the long run.

I agree, I have no idea why this guy made 6 different promises to do something and only followed thru on the one I threatened to call the police, He is selling other gear that cost 3 time plus what mine did. makes no sense at all to take a negative feedback for apathy. Especially when you are obviously trying to sell more gear. right now the guys feedback sets at 77.5% Thats a rating I would just scan right past no matter what he was offering