want a good laugh !

joessportster

• Moderators

I sooooo wish that I had though of this.

Here ya go, it only covers the outlet, what's really need is protection from all the wires in the walls and ceiling, "special paint" would work.

It could have actual snake oil in it, when you start up I will be glad to supply some unbelievably pure snake oil, you will need to just specify the exact type of snake required for the higher priced products, the lower end can just have general snake oil. I am sure you could attract a few suckers clients with such a groundbreaking product .

• Like 2

They offer a 30 day $$$ back guarantee. AND......... they suggest that you replace every switch and plug cover in your listening room ($95.00 ea). Probably need to replace them ALL for the best results. Fortunately for me I use solid state equipment. These are just for 'tube' users as they are subject to microphonic problems??

from the ad:

"Replace ALL of the electrical outlet covers in your
listening room. Excuse me?? Replace all of the outlet covers in
your room, even the light switches! Why? Well, we've known for years
that audio tubes can be
microphonic."

If this is true, you will get much better sound if you just never go into your listening room. That is my suggestion.

Edited by tigerwoodKhorns