Scotch & Cigars & Tunes

minermark

I will upon leaving, go by his house  and give him my number for future reference. least i can do.

well played my friend … score points with the neighbor while knowing that you’ll never hear the phone ring.  i like your style. 

Edited by BigStewMan

• Moderators
BigStewMan, on 23 Aug 2014 - 11:40 PM, said:

minermark, on 23 Aug 2014 - 12:31 PM, said: I will upon leaving, go by his house  and give him my number for future reference. least i can do.

well played my friend … score points with the neighbor while knowing that you’ll never hear the phone ring.  i like your style. 

That is pretty smooth, here you have my number if YOU have a problem just call.................................with the I dare you punk look on his face. :o  :D  :emotion-55:  That should work, well done.

• Like 1

Yet another Corona break between chores.

FM radio sure has gone to hell in the last 20 years, 20min music, 40 min of ad's and BS talk.

Im not getting into the pandora and spotify stuff right now, move to Nevada and i will have a bit more time off.

• Like 1

• Moderators
minermark, on 24 Aug 2014 - 1:03 PM, said:minermark, on 24 Aug 2014 - 1:03 PM, said: Im not getting into the pandora and spotify stuff right now, move to Nevada and i will have a bit more time off.

I forget what are you using for a pre amp ? 

Or a better question is if you have a way to input through a headphone type jack you can use your phone for Pandora and Spotify, really easy and free. You would love the shear volume of types of music and very few commercials, maby every 25 songs a 15 sec commercial, great compared to FM.

I use it through an old cracked face I4 phone my wife had replaced, It picks up wifi in the outside bar in the yard. I love it, I got a 15' really heavy cable with headphone jack on each end from monoprice  for like $3 and can ley in the hammock and adjust the volume or change stations/songs, it's perfect.

Inside the BR player does Pandora, the sound quality is better than you would think.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

minermark, on 24 Aug 2014 - 1:03 PM, said:minermark, on 24 Aug 2014 - 1:03 PM, said: Im not getting into the pandora and spotify stuff right now, move to Nevada and i will have a bit more time off.

I forget what are you using for a pre amp ? 

Or a better question is if you have a way to input through a headphone type jack you can use your phone for Pandora and Spotify, really easy and free. You would love the shear volume of types of music and very few commercials, maby every 25 songs a 15 sec commercial, great compared to FM.

I use it through an old cracked face I4 phone my wife had replaced, It picks up wifi in the outside bar in the yard. I love it, I got a 15' really heavy cable with headphone jack on each end from monoprice  for like $3 and can ley in the hammock and adjust the volume or change stations/songs, it's perfect.

Inside the BR player does Pandora, the sound quality is better than you would think.

My PreAmp ?

It is what it has always been http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vacuum-Tube-PreAmplifier-Update-Version-Brand-New-XiangSheng-Improved-728A-/251473096644?pt=US_Home_Audio_Amplifiers_Preamps&hash=item3a8cf6efc4

• Like 1

Just got in from the Reno trip.

Friday Reno/Sparks Rib cook off, pigged out for five hours.

Sat, local youngin we met sometime back took us out to his local BLM shooting spot, blew chit up and drinking.

Sunday, real estate look around at areas, and more Ribs before we left. 

Pic #1 Wild Mustangs everywhere on the BLM Range.

Pic #3 I only have the two guns on the right side of this table, Kid's in Nevada are ready for Zombies.

Pic #2 My Desert staples, beats MRE's.

post-57941-0-47280000-1409528270_thumb.j

post-57941-0-71680000-1409528293_thumb.j

post-57941-0-44640000-1409528306_thumb.j

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

not sure if this place has been mentioned, too lazy to check, my favorite place for cigars........http://www.jrcigars.com/jr/index.cfm

I usually smoke the jr alternative Excalibur 7.25 X 54.....maduro.....very good smoke.

Ah, yet another AK fan, nothing wrong with those critters.

Picked up another 10 Maduros and a couple conac soaked even though my humidor is a tad full. cannot beat Huley cigars in reno.

• Like 1