Scotch & Cigars & Tunes

minermark

Spent today adding Khorns to my family room. And since my lovely bride is on a cruise with her sister. The family room is all man cave for the next 8 days. So, I'm listening to my kind of tunes and having a few of these..

IMG_0427.thumb.JPG.9cc82b5309d3320abd93c92e5b5013c7.JPG

Here's looking at you kid..

Mark

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, minermark said:

Time for a "Sound Check" id say........

I totally agree. Wonder how Bob Seger's Sunspot Baby sounds cranked up through Khorns.  Guess I'm going to just have to find out after a few more libations. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

A glass of 12 Year Old Glenfiddich Scotch Whisky and some tunes on a cool evening.

Excellent choice!  I always have 12 year old Glenfiddich around.  The 14 year old and 18 year old are very good too!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

What's that?

i’m finding a lot of things that actually exist outside of the madness of where i’m from. That said, the city is still in me and i do get homesick.  wonder how long it will take to feel that way about here?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

i’m finding a lot of things that actually exist outside of the madness of where i’m from. That said, the city is still in me and i do get homesick.  wonder how long it will take to feel that way about here?

The feeling should be gone by the time I see you in Hope next year.

you’re already thinking about next year? i’m getting the feeling that a few people on this forum are getting paid by the Hope Chamber of Commerce. You folks probably are more active than the visitor’s buerau of Hope.  You just won’t let me remain a man of mystery, will you? I remember visiting my sister once after not seeing her for a year or so. I sat down and she said, “I’m not even going to ask you how you are because i know you won’t tell me.” I probably never loved her more than that moment. 

I’ve been saying for the past two years that I was going to be more sociable -- hasn’t happened yet; but, i’d like to be. 

If I showed up, you’d be disappointed though -- I tend to get real quiet when i’m around people that i don’t know. I’ve went to parties and spent the entire time without more than just a “hello" to people.  

You seem like a nice guy though, it would be nice to meet you someday.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I tend to get real quiet when i’m around people that i don’t know.

I'm the same way.  The difference here is that you already know most of the people who'll be there, you just haven't met them yet.