Scotch & Cigars & Tunes

minermark

Three fingers of Havana Club and a Trinidad Fundadore and I am more than good to go! I love the elegance of the Gran Panatella/Lancero size which is my favorite, followed by the Lonsdale and No. 2.

Thought you guys also might like to see my Bob Staebel "Aristocrat" digitally controlled cabinet humidor. Holds 25-35 boxes approx. and about 300 loose in the divided drawer. A real work of art.

Now we're talking!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Cosco joined AGAIN, done, dam store anyway, - $200+ ok, so Lagavulin 16, Guinness, and cars full album, cranked, Triod Mode, cleaning up the pool, it appears it will be needed in the next few months.

No pizzed off neighbors yet.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Good to see someone supporting the American Indians, lol. :blink: They don't sell that other stuff, lol.

Cheech and Chong are actually coming here in a couple months. Time to fire up an Esmerelda and go to the show!

Edited by CECAA850
  • Like 1

If you ever get to Scotland, look for these:

Strathisla-Pagodae-1.jpg

all whiskey distilleries have them.

Next summer, I plan on going back over via the QM2. I intend on renting a BMW adventure bike and touring the highlands. Rather than being on a tour bus, I will be much more capable of visiting some small stills, and perhaps tasting some rare stock. In all, I tended to like the whiskey's on the western side including the islands to the eastern north sea side. However, it seemed like there were way way more distilleries on the east coast.

This is as important to know as knowing where the local hospital is located....

• Like 1

Good to see someone supporting the American Indians, lol. :blink: They don't sell that other stuff, lol.

Cheech and Chong are actually coming here in a couple months. Time to fire up an Esmerelda and go to the show!

Maybe some Mowie Wowie laced with Labrador since their dog ate the stash.

giphy.gif

200.gif

• Like 2

I just need to invest in a nice humidor...heck, the closet these humidors sit in is made out of cedar already.

EDIT: My favorite cigars being the Liga Privada T52 and Undercrown, along with the Arturo Fuente Don Carlos or Sun Grown. I'll take a slight detour from Scotch and say that Bourbon is my drink of choice. I love a Taylor's Small Batch or Eagle Rare.

post-52730-0-02100000-1405125626_thumb.j

Edited by homeskizzle
  • Like 1

One thing I got used to while living in Phoenix was cheap booze. Costco by my house had a pretty good selection of mixing stuff (rum, tequila, vodka, etc) but they also had Dom and what turns out to be my favorite. 18 year Glenlivet. It went for about $45 a bottle at Costco. Fast forward to late last year and the shock of that same bottle going for $90 here in Jersey. I had a buddy in AZ buy 8 bottles at Costco and send 6 to me, one for himself for his hard work, and another bottle to another buddy who I know LOVES scotch and cigars. He shipped it UPS and everything arrived a-ok. In fact, it's just about scotch time.

• Like 1