Scotch & Cigars & Tunes

minermark

Lately for me, it's been ordinary Glenmorangie 10-year for general sipping, and Ardbeg Uigeadail when I feel like I deserve it. Glenmorangie is the cheapest single-malt at the grocery store... Smooth and pleasant. Uigeadail is expensive, but it's probably the most intensely-flavored whisky in existence, and is quite satisfying in small portions. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I hope you dont mind if I join in "No Scotch and No cigars" but I have had a bottle of Breezy Hills Cranberry Wine and am now doing Bloody Maries LOL...

How the heck are you Minemark?

Me not bad at all...

My son is doing wonderful, After the trip to Grand Rapids Mich back in October to pickup my Grandson and send him to his new home in Hailey Idaho, Thomas "My Grandson" is doing wonderful with my sons family.

My daughter Erin is doing awesome...I moved her last week into a much better apartment. "Dad feels a lot better now". Erin is working full time and going to school fultime.

Me... I'm working on customers laptops...Got laundry going, tunes on currently litening to Bad Company

• Like 2

I hope you dont mind if I join in "No Scotch and No cigars" but I have had a bottle of Breezy Hills Cranberry Wine and am now doing Bloody Maries LOL...

Me not bad at all...

My son is doing wonderful, After the trip to Grand Rapids Mich back in October to pickup my Grandson and send him to his new home in Hailey Idaho, Thomas "My Grandson" is doing wonderful with my sons family.

My daughter Erin is doing awesome...I moved her last week into a much better apartment. "Dad feels a lot better now". Erin is working full time and going to school fultime.

Me... I'm working on customers laptops...Got laundry going, tunes on currently litening to Bad Company

You are always welcome to the SCT thread as well as anyone else who par-take in Libations .... now an then.

My Wifes name is Erin.

Me full Irish W/Papers (ME) DNA paid for by wacco cousin stating we were germen, i sure pizzed off the family doing that one.

Followed you're kid's and others going's on, you do well.

Take some time for you're other half, it's time.

Sometimes you need to hear this from other people.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1

Me not bad at all...

You are always welcome to the SCT thread as well as anyone else who par-take in Libations .... now an then.

My Wifes name is Erin.

Me full Irish W/Papers (ME) DNA paid for by wacco cousin stating we were germen, i sure pizzed off the family doing that one.

Followed you're kid's and others going's on, you do well.

Take some time for you're other half, it's time.

Sometimes you need to hear this from other people.

If by other half you mean "a woman in my life" I'm completely loss with this concept...LOL :wacko2: :wacko2: :wacko2:

Awesome...

Keep this in mind.

When i was you're age , i had NO fkn clue as to what i was doing.

You ARE a better man than me, you have delt with feelings from the heart.

I, as a Nam Vet, killed most "feel"           see? you are really doing well.

• Like 1