RF-7, version 2 on audiogon

joessportster

When did you send him the message? If he has not responded maybe he hasnt read the messahe yet? Sometimes i have to wait a few days before someone responds to a message...

You can go ahead and make your offer if you really want them before they sell. GL

Alex

I just sent the message last night, so yes, it might take some time for them to respond. I would make an offer but I want to confirm that it's for two speakers first, and I'd like to see pics of the damage if possible. I guess if it's meant to be it'll work out. Thanks.

Matt

Well looks like I just bought some speakers. He's sending pics in the morning, and sounds like he's gonna accept my offer (his asking price). Now to figure out if I can squeeze these in my sedan or not lol.

Congrats, that's a great deal! You better add Joesportster to your Christmas card list...........

Well looks like I just bought some speakers. He's sending pics in the morning, and sounds like he's gonna accept my offer (his asking price). Now to figure out if I can squeeze these in my sedan or not lol.

Congrats, that's a great deal! You better add Joesportster to your Christmas card list...........

No doubt! :D