i think the clock is slow... or broke

relatively new here, but i have noticed the time stamp or clock function of the forum is all over the place. on every post i make or see of others, it has no rhyme or reason to the actual time. for example i can make a post, then read some other posts for 10-15 minutes, but the stamp on that last post will say "1 minute ago" or sometimes it will be the opposite, i will make a post & after a few minutes it says it was posted 25 minutes ago. then in extreme cases i will see someone make a post & it will say it was done the previous day.

not really sure whats going on or if its really any type of issue to worry about, just pointing that out.

relatively new here, but i have noticed the time stamp or clock function of the forum is all over the place. on every post i make or see of others, it has no rhyme or reason to the actual time. for example i can make a post, then read some other posts for 10-15 minutes, but the stamp on that last post will say "1 minute ago" or sometimes it will be the opposite, i will make a post & after a few minutes it says it was posted 25 minutes ago. then in extreme cases i will see someone make a post & it will say it was done the previous day.

not really sure whats going on or if its really any type of issue to worry about, just pointing that out.

Now, now, don't be sayin anything about the time stamp, im doing shooter(s) according to that there time stamp, sometimes I get to do a double......

• Like 3

• Administrators

I haven't experienced this phenomenon, but if others are seeing this sort of thing, I'm interested in hearing about it.

Thanks

• Like 2

I haven't experienced this phenomenon, but if others are seeing this sort of thing, I'm interested in hearing about it.

Thanks

well its pretty much just as i described. the clock is wrong, if i make a post, then when i look at the main forum page where it shows recent activity of all the sub categories, the time it shows that post was made is off terribly. for example, after i make this post, i can go back to that main page in 2 minutes & it will show i made the post 13 minutes ago. or some other incorrect timing. seems to be random & varies in the differences it shows.

Edited by klipschfancf4

Thanks

Carefull there Chad, we would not want to lose you wile messing with the Hal9000.

• Like 3

• Administrators

Thanks

well its pretty much just as i described. the clock is wrong, if i make a post, then when i look at the main forum page where it shows recent activity of all the sub categories, the time it shows that post was made is off terribly. for example, after i make this post, i can go back to that main page in 2 minutes & it will show i made the post 13 minutes ago. or some other incorrect timing. seems to be random & varies in the differences it shows.

Thank you. I understand the issue. I just meant I'm interested in hearing if others are having the same problem.

• Like 1

Thank you. I understand the issue. I just meant I'm interested in hearing if others are having the same problem.

ok just wanted to be sure. seems to be random & not so bad lately compared to when i first posted this. could be something on my end too....

When I saw the title to this thread, I assumed that the OP meant it was because of the long winter we've had this year...

I know I'm sick of it, and anxious for spring to arrive...

yes the winter is driving me nuts too, but its not what is causing this issue....

chad: heres an example for you, i just posted a comment in the alerts section today about 2-3 hours ago... the time stamp says it was posted yesterday at 8:11??? totally incorrect.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/148514-klipsch-kg-55-200-lancaster-pa/

• Moderators
I haven't experienced this phenomenon, but if others are seeing this sort of thing, I'm interested in hearing about it. Thanks

It's a phenomenon now ? :o

It's only fair that it should be called the klipschfancf4 phenomenon.

Don't get to excited CF4 it's all relevant and technically Chad's the father.

I haven't experienced this phenomenon, but if others are seeing this sort of thing, I'm interested in hearing about it. Thanks

It's a phenomenon now ? :o

It's only fair that it should be called the klipschfancf4 phenomenon.

Don't get to excited CF4 it's all relevant and technically Chad's the father.

not really excited by it... & guess i really dont care either way, but this is the website & forum section, just thought id point out a quirk someone in the klipsch world might want to know about.

• Moderators
not really excited by it... & guess i really dont care either way, but this is the website & forum section, just thought id point out a quirk someone in the klipsch world might want to know about.

Just pulling your chain really, just happen to see this thread, your right I have noticed it.

Sometimes I hit post and when it shows up there is a post there that wasn't when I started to type an it says it's been there for 5-15 minutes, I type slow but not that slow.

I just notice you posted after I did so I came back to see what you said, it really screwed me up to see it on the top of the page :wacko: I have never seen that before, thinking it was a second page or something I kept reading only to notice everyone saying the same things, really strange, and new to me however you did that. :blink: