Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thaddeus Smith

He might even know someone who likes doing that kind of stuff.  You never know.

if only i knew such a fellow..

There's plenty of wood butchers out there.

True story, Denise came in the shop yesterday (rarely happens) and I'm building the equipment rack and shelving to incorporate with the F-20 and it's coming along pretty well so she takes a quick look and I said "well what do you think"  her words, "you're not bringing that stupid big box in the house are you" (F-20 not done) and with regards to the equipment rack "well it looks homemade".  I knew I should have bought her a fake diamond!  To her defense, she has absolutely no vision and can't see anything until it's 100% done, but it really pis$ed me off for about 10 seconds, and then I told her to go in the house and I poured about three fingers of Cabo and life was good again.

• Like 1

True story, Denise came in the shop yesterday (rarely happens) and I'm building the equipment rack and shelving to incorporate with the F-20 and it's coming along pretty well so she takes a quick look and I said "well what do you think"  her words, "you're not bringing that stupid big box in the house are you" (F-20 not done) and with regards to the equipment rack "well it looks homemade".  I knew I should have bought her a fake diamond!  To her defense, she has absolutely no vision and can't see anything until it's 100% done, but it really pis$ed me off for about 10 seconds, and then I told her to go in the house and I poured about three fingers of Cabo and life was good again.

Ah, marital bliss.

There's nothing else quite like it.  ;)

Ah, marital bliss.

There's nothing else quite like it.  ;)

Anytime I can enjoy 3 fingers of good tequila, is marital (only engaged) bliss for sure!

• Like 1