Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thaddeus Smith

We added gas just for cooking in the new house (ok, not new, it's a 1962 house), and they put two 100lb. tanks in with an auto switch over. We went a little over a year before it switched tanks. I really like cooking with gas compared to electric.

Everything else is electric in the house, and the most recent bill for that is $97.00.

Bruce

• Moderators

I thought this was funny, so now it's Horrific when  nature does it's thing because it's the wrong animal.  :lol: 

Eagles Feed Cat To Chicks On Live Cam, Prove Nature Is Horrific

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/eagles-cat-livecam_us_5720ee8ae4b0f309baef5ed3?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
23 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! In celebration, here's a pic of my cock...

IMG_1803.jpg

Nice, Thaddeus

In the Chicken World I think it would come to Blows between the Chickens....But here is a video of 2 *****...Is it about who has the stronger voice???

1 hour ago, Steve_S said:

...Is it about who has the stronger voice???

I don't know.  There is a 3rd rooster off in the distance who seems to keep the conversation going with the red one in the front.  The other one in front was part of the conversation earlier in the video, but it looks like eating is more of his priority at the moment.

I wonder what the conversation is about...

I grew up in the city and had a pet rooster when I was around the 4th grade.  It was a little, pink-dyed Easter hatchling.  Mom named him "Henrietta," and when we learned we had a rooster instead of a hen, he became "Henry."  As a full-grown rooster, Henry used to ride perched on my shoulder while I walked around the neighborhood with friends.  He was well-behaved.  I thought he made me look cool - like a pirate.  There came a point, though, when I knew Henry deserved better than a little coop in the back-yard, and so we took him to Aunt Emily's farm, so he could have friends and lots of room.  It's interesting how animals behave when they grow up with kids.  They are smarter than we know; it's just we barely give them the time of day.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...