Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thaddeus Smith

• Moderators

The girls are going to love the goats which will require many pictures. 

Once one of girls wanted a small goat for a pet so we got her one, never having goats before we had no idea what we were in for. I have never seen an animal get into more things they are not supposed to. The one thing I thought was funny was it jumped on my mother in laws car hood and just stood there making noise, she thought it was cute until that happened. Couldn't wait for the new pet fun to fade off for the daughter so we could get rid of it. Never again, well maby, if we ate goat it might be different.

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Goat crapping honey pot.

The sure do alot of that, and everywhere, it looks like you have a heard of rabbits around with all the little poop balls. 

• Moderators

Another crazy woman, this one is cruel.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/georgia-woman-allegedly-kills-paraplegic-214437367.html

Ruby Kate Coursey, 27, was charged Monday with felony murder and neglect of a disabled adult, a felony, in connection with the death of 33-year-old Troymaine Johnson, Upson County, Georgia, Sheriff Dan Kilgore tells PEOPLE.

Johnson was last seen alive on March 14 and was found dead by authorities after midnight on March 17, Kilgore says. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation later determined he died of hypothermia.

Kilgore says that Coursey, Johnson’s ex-girlfriend, allegedly dropped him off on a dirt road in the area of a hunting camp in Upson County, in Middle Georgia.

To access the road, she allegedly crashed her vehicle through a gate, he says.

Kilgore says Johnson didn’t have the use of his legs and had only partial use of one arm: “He was totally immobile. ... There was absolutely no way he’d be able to get out of there or call for help.”

As Johnson was stranded overnight, the temperatures dipped into the 20s, Kilgore says.

“That would have been a very painful way to meet your demise,” he says.

10 hours ago, dtel said:

Another crazy woman, this one is cruel.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/georgia-woman-allegedly-kills-paraplegic-214437367.html

Ruby Kate Coursey, 27, was charged Monday with felony murder and neglect of a disabled adult, a felony, in connection with the death of 33-year-old Troymaine Johnson, Upson County, Georgia, Sheriff Dan Kilgore tells PEOPLE.

Johnson was last seen alive on March 14 and was found dead by authorities after midnight on March 17, Kilgore says. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation later determined he died of hypothermia.

Kilgore says that Coursey, Johnson’s ex-girlfriend, allegedly dropped him off on a dirt road in the area of a hunting camp in Upson County, in Middle Georgia.

To access the road, she allegedly crashed her vehicle through a gate, he says.

Kilgore says Johnson didn’t have the use of his legs and had only partial use of one arm: “He was totally immobile. ... There was absolutely no way he’d be able to get out of there or call for help.”

As Johnson was stranded overnight, the temperatures dipped into the 20s, Kilgore says.

“That would have been a very painful way to meet your demise,” he says.

The world seems full of warped minds and in today's hyper media more and more is exposed. Too bad her father wasn't given the "goat treatment" as Thad and 'Bo have shown. More of that on certain humans might be a plus these days. 

50 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Gee, thanks for that Michael.....just what I needed this morning....

Been there, done that.

From everything I've read, it's much safer (less risk of infection) and more humane than banding or cutting. I'm going to process and eat these little guys once they reach the right age, but I want their single year of life to be relatively happy and problem free. :emotion-14:

51 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I really don't think I wand to click on that video.

Make fun of me and my goats.. go ahead... I've got plenty more of this stuff.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

I really don't think I wand to click on that video.

That's exactly what I was thinking, I helped hold hogs while someone else did that, as I looked away.