Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thaddeus Smith

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

LOL.  It's only valid if the tool has more than one use.  At least according to Alton Brown.

I'm sure it could be used as a heavy wire gauge ferrule crimper in a pinch. Not MIL Spec of course.

4 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

when my girls get to dating age I'll just have it laying on the table when suitors come around. Less aggressive, but far more intimidating than a shotgun..

I came back from the range a few weeks ago and as I typically do I carried as much at one time as I could back into the house to save trips. My 12 Y.O. had a neighborhood 'suitor' over visiting when I walked in with several firearms (MP-4, AR-15, shot gun, handguns) strapped on and a couple of ammo boxes in hand. That poor kid quickly excused himself, departed and last weekend when he saw me at my daughter's track meet made haste to find another place to be. Out of the blue at dinner tonight she mentioned how scared he was of me.

• Like 5

• Moderators
1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

I guess I'm out then.

Your no problem, they let me in, standards are not something we brag about. There are many more to name but was afraid to leave someone out who deserves it. You should go, we have a shortage of smart@sses, OK no shortage but one more wouldn't hurt.  

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Out of the blue at dinner tonight she mentioned how scared he was of me.

Smart kid, a little respect is a good thing, it's not like you shot at him or anything. 

55 minutes ago, USNRET said:

I came back from the range a few weeks ago and as I typically do I carried as much at one time as I could back into the house to save trips. My 12 Y.O. had a neighborhood 'suitor' over visiting when I walked in with several firearms (MP-4, AR-15, shot gun, handguns) strapped on and a couple of ammo boxes in hand. That poor kid quickly excused himself, departed and last weekend when he saw me at my daughter's track meet made haste to find another place to be. Out of the blue at dinner tonight she mentioned how scared he was of me.

My Dad was actually really cool; but, he looked real mean--plus he carried a gun (he was a cop).  I’d have friends over and he’d come home with his jacket slung over his shoulder and a pistol in a shoulder holster. Made my friends nervous.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

Very flattering dtel. 

Didn't mean it quite like that

Well I don't want to lie to you, I would hate to build it up to something it's not, you somewhat know all the people going so who would I be kidding.

It would be nice to see you, you could tell me I'm a jackass in person, I'v heard it all before, my wife would agree with you i'm sure.

I will be the tall guy with a nice perfectly shaved head mixing martinis. 

• Haha 1