Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thaddeus Smith

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:
On 4/17/2017 at 10:00 PM, Thaddeus Smith said:

vegetarian?

i want to be; but, i don’t go to the meetings.

Must be one of those 12 step things, if so I would think vegan is 20 steps, wouldn't know.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went to see the new Spider-Man movie with my wife and twin unit B from the first set. The movie was "meh". But I did get grief from my wife and son for noting the 14 KPT-250 surround speakers. Then even more for wondering what was behind the screen.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Me, allowing dogs onto walled, gated front porch, "They won't jump over the wa....Shiz-nit! Get back here!"
    Run to get leashes.....jump in car......cruise neighborhood......talk to guy at mailboxes. "They went that-a-way!" Find them and whistle.
    They hop in car, 1/2 mile from house. Drive 1 block and notice smell of fresh poo pervading car. Bulldog has suspicious schmear on chest. Most unsavory. Get home. Grab whippet's collar.......squish, gag. Note a copious amount of intestinal sculpture his collar and my hand. Drag critters into backyard, and hose the ******* down. Life Bouy, Irish Spring, Dawn  and Brillo for the mitts. What a hideous way to end a day. (I work nights) But I still like de dogs, even if Dey are confined to the backyard for the day.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JBCODD said:

Me, allowing dogs onto walled, gated front porch, "They won't jump over the wa....Shiz-nit! Get back here!"
    Run to get leashes.....jump in car......cruise neighborhood......talk to guy at mailboxes. "They went that-a-way!" Find them and whistle.
    They hop in car, 1/2 mile from house. Drive 1 block and notice smell of fresh poo pervading car. Bulldog has suspicious schmear on chest. Most unsavory. Get home. Grab whippet's collar.......squish, gag. Note a copious amount of intestinal sculpture his collar and my hand. Drag critters into backyard, and hose the ******* down. Life Bouy, Irish Spring, Dawn  and Brillo for the mitts. What a hideous way to end a day. (I work nights) But I still like de dogs, even if Dey are confined to the backyard for the day.

That's definitely a thread crap all right.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2017 at 10:00 PM, Thaddeus Smith said:

vegetarian?

On 7/1/2017 at 12:12 AM, BigStewMan said:

i want to be; but, i don’t go to the meetings.

On 7/1/2017 at 1:51 AM, dtel said:

Must be one of those 12 step things, if so I would think vegan is 20 steps, wouldn't know.

59bc06c3ce658_missedsteak.jpg.3547d40730433fe62cedcad817f1e051.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JBCODD said:

This is some Funny Chit....:D