Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thaddeus Smith

• Moderators

That picture of the gas heater reminds me of a few weeks ago. We were in Miami, in a area with shopping and outdoor restaurants around the corner from southbeach, they had those heaters going for people eating at outdoor tables. It was 70 degrees and most people were wearing winter jackets ! :huh:

• Haha 1

I'm bit of a nerd so whenever a Einstein wormhole, paradox whatever comes up I naturally jump in. In this case a cute video that I think most will understand and relate too as kids. Especially when we were kids and had great imaginations. Do keep a little kid in you. Time goes by too fast.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

So did they make it to the End???? That's what I'm wondering...Also did they walk it several times before trying???

I'm not sure if they made it all the way across. I'll bet they inspected the bridge before trying that stunt. That truck sure was bouncing.

2 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I'm not sure if they made it all the way across. I'll bet they inspected the bridge before trying that stunt. That truck sure was bouncing.

It looked like they got snagged up at the end of the video...So if they did get snagged up, how did they get off??? Driving backwards would be even nuttier lol...

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators
On 2/2/2018 at 4:54 PM, MyOwn said:

Wow!!!

That's crazy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have to say I didn't think Peanuts had it in him to do that, it's funny.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Simple fare today. Home grown leg of goat and sweet potato. Fresh salad greens from a friend with whom we traded eggs.

I can't imagine what the rich people are eating..

Prolly not near as well as you. Knowing where yer grub Iz frum Iz unusual and commendable. Growing up in NYC, the only thing I could be sure of was the termaters, cherries and peaches frum my yard. Also some zucchini. Enjoy the fruits uv yer labor. 💪🏼

• 4 weeks later...

For the record, @Schu I'm in complete agreement. No offical rule stipulates that it must be conducted in PM, merely some commonly held social expectation. I, for one, welcome as much chatter in my threads as possible because it keeps my shit at the top without looking like an impatient salesman with no interest in the viability of this forum, constantly bumping to the top spots. I'd also like to see some people spend time contributing to to the forum (socially, technically, whatever) and not  spend most of their post count schilling gear - flipped, long-owned, or otherwise - as if this is Craigslist.

But I also firmly believe in not thread crapping someone's listing to point fingers, complain, or otherwise ***** about thread crappers (irony, much?).. so here we are, in the designated spot of my choosing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1