The Klipsch Audio Community
Thaddeus Smith

Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thread crap away. No defined topic, rabbit-hole 'till your heart is content. Shake off that excess snark. Dump your mildly inappropriate pictures. Enjoy it while the mod gods permit its existence...

borat-thumbs-up.jpg

• Like 2

Let's try to keep this on topic.

My apologies, i saw crap and pot in the same sentence & figured it was toilet or ditch weed related.

Now, this is crap. The monkey is doing push-ups. He is cheating, look at his knees.

Edited by derrickdj1

And I'm exactly 1 month outside of Oppo's 2-year warranty.

Call 'em anyway.

yah, submitted an email with symptoms and the 2 hours of troubleshooting steps i went through. will see what they come back with in the morning.

My Lenovo tablet had the same timing. I can only hope oppo is better than Lenovo for customer satisfaction.

Now it's time to crap all over this thread. I found a few lps at a thrift that has never paid off for me before. So far they have played as clean as they looked. Chicago---some kind of hits compilation with the band members in a goofy pose with paint on the cover. Moody Blues---To Our Childrens Childrens Children. Not played yet is a Toscanini effort of Dvorak New World Symphony and Firesign Theater Waiting For the Electrician or Someone Like Him. 2 bucks a piece, so they better be good.

• Like 2