Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thaddeus Smith

• Moderators

dangit.. this is what happens when I stray too far from the thread crapping thread. I get overconfident and cheeky and careless and I piss someone off.

Don't worry about it there are plenty more people you haven't pissed off yet, it's not like your running out. :D

• Like 1

dangit.. this is what happens when I stray too far from the thread crapping thread. I get overconfident and cheeky and careless and I piss someone off.

Don't worry about it there are plenty more people you haven't pissed off yet, it's not like your running out. :D

Give it time :P

I also offer my apology as I take Michael at his word and believe it was I who misinterpreted the comment.

no biggie. I only moved over here to hash it out so we could avoid cluttering up the conversation with this kind of stuff. so much for that effort. :P

btw, this is one thing I absolutely love about the Klipsch forums that gets messed up by nearly every other forum I'm involved in. They maintain a fairly hands-off approach and allow us to self police when it comes to etiquette and conflict - and for the most part it works.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Your right Mr. Ray and it usually works well considering all the different opinions and personalities, I think the biggest problem is sometimes the words don't match the idea behind it or how it's read.

Overall it's good as long as people don't take things personally because it rarely is an attack and anyone can have a bad day and an attitude.

Ok I'm off to find someone to tease..........

Edited by dtel