Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thaddeus Smith

In fairness you added derp derp to a post, so apparently that sort of thing is acceptable both ways.

By "you" you obviously don't mean "me" because I don't add "derp derp" to anything. I don't even know what it means. 

OK so now I will have to find the post and quote you.  Easy enough but don't frantically go back and edit.

I certainly wont do anything frantic! If it is in there, it might be my "auto typer" on the tablet. It makes the crazy words up on its own. But no fear, I will take full responsibility for derp derp if I said it. But, you have to tell me what it means first!

Edited by jo56steph74

During his childhood they would make meat helmets in the spring. Duh.

Let me ask now, is that a good example of being uncivil? I asked the question of the oldtimer, and YOU answer by adding the sarcastic "duh" at the end - for no apparent reason. You were not in the convo, you were not asked the question. See what I mean here? Now, if I was in the mood, I might get sarcastic back, having been given a "free shot" so to speak. As it is, I don't find much interest in beating that dead horse. But it's still a good example to question.

And of course, no answer is forthcoming so as to leave every aspect of all these judgments as random and capricious as possible. Too bad, it was a good opportunity for some clarity. I see jimjimjimbo is back at it for no reason, so I think it is fair to assume that the term civil is left to each person to decide. 

I think it's fair to say that no one involved in this conversation is being polite. So, once again, get over yourself.

Well I am.  And, clearly you aren't. Anyone just has to read.

In fairness you added derp derp to a post, so apparently that sort of thing is acceptable both ways.

By "you" you obviously don't mean "me" because I don't add "derp derp" to anything. I don't even know what it means. 

OK so now I will have to find the post and quote you.  Easy enough but don't frantically go back and edit.

I certainly wont do anything frantic! If it is in there, it might be my "auto typer" on the tablet. It makes the crazy words up on its own. But no fear, I will take full responsibility for derp derp if I said it. But, you have to tell me what it means first!

Now I can't find it.  It was a post today, along the lines of derp booze derp derp bbq.  It has been deleted, or as I readily admit, I am horrible at searches.  My memory is much better  though.

Now I can't find it.  It was a post today, along the lines of derp booze derp derp bbq.  It has been deleted, or as I readily admit, I am horrible at searches.  My memory is much better  though.

Is it?  Every time I tell you that you still owe me 50 bucks, you say you don't remember that.  Sure.....

My apologies Jo.  The post I remember was Hypocrisy's not yours.  Unless of course you were Hypocrisy.

No, he's Mark Deneen. Duh.

Is the cat out of the bag?  The quote on a web review from MD was 1974 was a looong time ago.  Coincidence?

Edited by oldtimer

If true it's sad.  A lot of us miss MDeneen not associated with Klipsch if just simply for his ability to stir the pot.  It would be nice to think there is another out there equally capable.  I think it's a good thing to cause a reaction that potentially makes people think.  Even if what they are thinking is **** off.

Wasn't mine. I looked up this derp nonsense and it is just more hipster drivel. I would never have used it because I had never heard of it. Maybe the censors removed the post? Beats me.