Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thaddeus Smith

Choice between Money or Happiness? I think I'd rather be poor and Happy.
Do keep in mind that Thurston was on his last leg and the Howell mansion had great corners ( :emotion-55: ). Eventually they did get off that island and go home.
  • Like 1

He's the guy that could build a radio from a coconut, but couldn't help repair the boat.

Doesn't make sense does it????? Or does it?? He's stuck on this island with 2 hotties. Would you try to leave????? He's smarter than you think!

Edited by CECAA850

Definately Mary Ann. Ginger would take way too long to get ready to go anywhere, want to play "keeping up with the Jones", and just complain all day. Too high maintenance. Mary Ann, well she would be the opposite.
Both wrong.... Mrs. Howell..... She had the money...

Choice between Money or Happiness? I think I'd rather be poor and Happy. Of course if you can have both, go for it.

John

It sure looks like the 'island native' is checking out Mrs. 'Lovie" Howell (or really petrified and ready to run?) and doesn't even seem to notice Ginger or Mary Ann! However, just as shown earlier, I guess some things are better left as boy-hood fantasies....but I am still curious if anyone fit the "statistic"

post-36163-0-16820000-1393670685_thumb.j

post-36163-0-48660000-1393670720_thumb.j

post-36163-0-02420000-1393671321_thumb.j

Edited by Fjd

• Moderators
but I am still curious if anyone fit the "statistic"

That's not even a fair question, I'm expected to see a gorilla ?

Had to edit after looking at the pic's agin, great legs holding up that blue dress !

Edited by dtel

• Moderators

I've been on a strict diet for 7 weeks now, going to the gym religiously for 4 weeks and I've only lost like 3 pounds.

Nice transition for this thread ! :emotion-21:

Either that sucks OR you were doing pretty good to start off with ? Either way you must feel better eating better and betting more exercise.

• Moderators
All that Asian food is good for you. We do the same thing, we eat brown rice every day and tons of vegetables. Going to the Asian market this afternoon.

But you forgot to say It taste great, I think so and it can be flavored 1000 different ways, love the stuff.