"The Ear"

SWL

The Ear was not that bad, he was a nice/cocky guy with who shared some of his sub woofer experience for sure. He could come off the wrong way but when push came to shove, he was "OK" in my book.

I agree. He helped me out many times by way of PM.

• 3 weeks later...

Mas and dragonfyr were the same guy.

Yep--I miss that dude along with Anarchist. Fwiw, he had some interesting discussions on AVSForum in the Audio Theory section before he decided to stop posting (or maybe was invited not to :rolleyes: ). {Note to Amy: I understand why you no longer allowed him to post here.}

Edited by tkdamerica

Mas and dragonfyr were the same guy.

Yep--I miss that dude along with Anarchist.

I believe that Anarchist still posts. It seems I've read a few of his posts in the crossover roadshow thread, among others. The one I haven't seen post for a while (who could really write a good subjective review where a person could understand differences in gear) is Audible Nectar. I believe it was from reading his reviews of the McIntosh MC 30 mono blocks, the VRD mono blocks, and Juicy Music pre amps that first caught my attention for the respective gear.

Years ago I remember drooling over the stacked RSW-10, 12, 15 picture he posted, I also wondered why they would be arranged that way...

He was a good source for comparison, seems that he bought one of every sub available on the market at the time.

Scott

Years ago I remember drooling over the stacked RSW-10, 12, 15 picture he posted, I also wondered why they would be arranged that way...

He was a good source for comparison, seems that he bought one of every sub available on the market at the time.

Scott

10 posts in 11 years. Guess you used up your one for this year.

I marvel at your restraint sir.

• Like 1

Scott

I'm more inclined to just drool at the pics of everybodys systems! I certanly have put myself out now, two post in 24 hours, phewwwww :)

• Like 1

I certanly have put myself out now, two post in 24 hours, phewwwww :)
Welcome anyway, even if you've been around for a long while.

I thought the EAR was a little quirky, but then I don't have any subs. Always enjoyed his posts.

Bruce

I certanly have put myself out now, two post in 24 hours, phewwwww :)
Welcome anyway, even if you've been around for a long while.

I thought the EAR was a little quirky, but then I don't have any subs. Always enjoyed his posts.

Bruce

Thanks Bruce!

I think I did the introduction post all those years ago but after getting the "Wife approval" for the primary speakers listed in my signature all I ever did was come here to read posts and look at the pics and on 9 occations post.

I did enjoy TheEar though, hopefully he doing fine and has some catching up to do like myself.

Scott

Scott

I'm more inclined to just drool at the pics of everybodys systems! I certanly have put myself out now, two post in 24 hours, phewwwww :)

LOL. Take a deep breath.