La Scala Speakers - $1300 (Queen Creek, AZ)

minermark

Well dam, I showed these to the wife, the first thing she says is, will those sound better than my chorus? um, well, yes, just a tad dear.

Will they fit in the living room, um well, that is about all that will fit, but yes they will dear.

So when are we going to Queen Creek Arz?

Well dear we can afford the speakers, just not the trip/time to get them.

Will there be more like this closer ? yes dear. ok ill wait. 'off to make dinner'

Good, id really like to retire in three weeks before our next trip........

Edited by minermark

You might want to see if he will ship them to you. I just got my 2 Danley DTS 10 subs shipped from Flagstaff Arizona to Oakland for $250! The catch was the shipper had to take them to the freight forwarder and I had to pick them up and the Freight Forwarder, but they palletized and shrink wrapped them. Not to mention my 2 subs weighed almost 600 lbs!

You might want to see if he will ship them to you. I just got my 2 Danley DTS 10 subs shipped from Flagstaff Arizona to Oakland for $250! The catch was the shipper had to take them to the freight forwarder and I had to pick them up and the Freight Forwarder, but they palletized and shrink wrapped them. Not to mention my 2 subs weighed almost 600 lbs!

Don't think for a min, that did not come to mind.

Everything needs to be on hold right now, Retirement is priority one. need to focas for at least the next few weeks.

Don't think for a min, that did not come to mind.

Everything needs to be on hold right now, Retirement is priority one. need to focas for at least the next few weeks.

You just gave me an idea for a thread for shipping company's, everyone on this forum could use this at one time or another.

Well dam, I showed these to the wife, the first thing she says is, will those sound better than my chorus? um, well, yes, just a tad dear.

Will they fit in the living room, um well, that is about all that will fit, but yes they will dear.

Will there be more like this closer ? yes dear. ok ill wait. 'off to make dinner'

here ya go... at least this is closer to you

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-La-Scala-Crites-Floor-Standing-Speakers-/301101016484?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item461b04e5a4

here ya go... at least this is closer to you

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-La-Scala-Crites-Floor-Standing-Speakers-/301101016484?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item461b04e5a4

Thanx Schu

This was what I showed the wife, they come up everywhere, I think she wants a road trip, NO, I KNOW she wants a road trip.

Edited by minermark