a few items for sale...

NBPK402

I have the following for sale:

3 Faital HF140 drivers Brand new, never installed (one was mounted on a Faital horn for measuring only, and I will include the horn) SOLD

3 Bob Crites "A" crossovers for sale BNIB never installed SOLD

3 La Scala AA crossovers with Dayton Electrolytic caps One is completed and the other 2 only have some of the caps replaced $60 each or all 3 for $150

All of the used parts work fine, and were removed due to the mods I am currently doing.

I will ship in the USA, but you will pay the paypal fees.

20140228_112830_zps44316f5e.jpg

20140227_163341_zpsf6c375c1.jpg

20140227_163327_zps58e8db64.jpg

20140227_163314_zps9c9164db.jpg

tia,

Ron

Edited by ellisr63

Square magnet woofer but not square magnet tweeter.... Pic added to the post. Sorry about the quality of the pics... I woke up this morning and had requests for pics, so i just took the pics with my cell phone... I didn't even get a chance to dust them off. I will post multi meter readings later today.

Ron, I just pm'ed Budman. If he is interested in this one. Would you be willing to sell the other 2, if so how much.

Thanks

Let me see if I can still get the other 2 woofers... If I can I will sell the other 2 for the same price.

Edited by Ron

I have to check and make sure the 3rd woofer has the square driver for you too. I have only removed one so far and it was from the first pair, so I am assuming it will also have the square magnet. I am assuming you only want it if it is square correct? If they are all the same I will ask Budman if he is ok with the 3rd one, that way you get a matched pair.

Edited by Ron

I pulled the bottom off of the 3rd one... The magnet is square just like the other one but it is not black and it has only "Klipsch K-33" on it. I will pull it out tonight. How do i know if it is the "E" or not? It looks like it is brand new.

I removed the woofers as the 3rd one has a large hole in the dust cover.

Dust cover?

The round dust cover in the center of the woofer when you are looking from the front of the woofer. It is also called dust cap.

Edited by Ron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...