La Scala speakers (2) - $1400 (concord Calif)

minermark

I think he is trying to make a fast buck... Those look exactly like the ones that were listed in Concord a month or so ago for $900! I swear they are even the same pics.

Interesting, iv exchanged a couple of emails and right now im at $1250 by this sat is the soonest I can do it. I think you might be on to something.

Iv got a lot on my plate right now, (retirement, company buyout) by noon, perhaps I should let this go.

It is very strange as they were up for like a month at $900, and then they were gone. I wish there was a way to bring up the old one and check. The old ad also said original owner as I recall.

Although i don't always, a lot of the time i put the pictures and ad in the alert, just for the reason you're talking about. I want to see the pictures, ad and prices after the sale.

• Like 1

Last email I got from him yesterday was $1250, but I really don't feel like doing it.

Asprin and bed sounds good for a few days (just retired) fkin the company and sue their azz is what's going on now.

Had a suit two years ago, wife and lawyer wanted me outta there, so a braek from everything is needed.,

Yeah right, 140 mile trip this sat to scotts vally for a klipsch Sub, then santa Cruz to get wasted, maybe ill feel better looking at a new Klipsch in my back seat.

I know what ya mean sorta... I went out on Disability in June of 2011 and fought over and over and finally lost the case in 2012. We re filed the whole bit with more evidence and we won in November 2013... First check was in January 2014. The stress level of the last few years has been through the roof.

• Like 1