Where's Jeff? jhoak

Boxx

I haven't seen any postings from Jeff since last November.

I sent him a pm last week, but no response.

Jeff is a great guy and contributes much to the "forum."

I have not spoken to him in a while. I will give him a call today and see how things are going.

You are right, Jeff is a wonderful and generous and knowledgeable man. I was actually thinking about him the other week. Whenever someone mentions Cornscalas, Jeff's previous beautiful pair come to mind.

Bill

Edited by willland

Hey Boxx, how did the drill press work out?
It is all put together and ready to go.... However, it is sitting on the garage floor waiting for me to get the energy up to reorganize the workshop. I think it will be up and running by April....
  • Like 1

Whenever someone mentions Cornscalas, Jeff's previous beautiful pair come to mind.

Bill

They are in my living room as we speak! :)

Mike

Where are your K-Horns?

They are in my living room as well :) The Cornscala's are the rears...

Mike

Nice arrangement.....

I spoke with Jeff on Saturday very briefly. I called him Friday and left message. He called me back and we chatted for a few minutes. He's doing okay and taking care of his dad. Both took it hard when his mother passed but they have been good support for each other. I told him the gang was asking about him and wishing him well. I will give him a call back when I have a little more time to talk more.

Don't be surprised if he pops up on the forum soon. I told him his talent, knowledge and wisdom have been missed. He has been good to me and I am ashamed I have not kept in better touch.

Bill

Edited by willland
  • Like 3