Schiit Headphone rig for sale (tube amp, and dac, spare tubes)

joessportster

I dont want to sell this but I need to update my computer so here's the deal

I have a LIKE new Schiit Valhalla OTL Tube amp, I bought it in Dec or January Paid 350.00 plus shipping

I have a LIKE new Schiit modi bought in January and paid 99.00 plus shipping

I have a NEW set of replacement tubes still sealed in the mailer for the amp I paid 40.00 3 weeks ago plus shipping

My price for all 3 I will not seperate you must take all 3 $325.00, plus shipping which i will set at a flat rate of 20.00 in lower 48 states

so 345.00 shipped to your door

I am sick to death of craigslist and all the BS associated with trying to deal with people on there, I found a reasonable deal on a desk top that if i sell this i can add a few dollars and solve my issues with computers, otherwise i would be keeping this outfit, It honestly sounds very good and performs way above its price point I have all the shipping boxes etc and all will be double boxed and shipped out via fedex or ups insured

I do not use paypal but happily accept postal money orders or checks, money orders ship immediately, and checks ship after they clear

Edited by joessportster
  • Like 1