Marantz ma-700 mono block amp SOLD

alexg5775

Decided to start its own topic and drop the price some more for hopefully a quick sale. 200$ shipped, including paypal fees. A mint marantz ma-700 mono block amp which comes with original box and original manuel. I heard this amp on heresy's, la scalas, klipschorns, fortes, rf-82's, and even LP on my thtlp and sounds fantastic. I posted a link with many user reviews. Amp has never given me any problems. Please feel free to pm me. I can send more detailed and up close pics if wanted.

http://www.audioreview.com/cat/amplification/amplifiers/marantz/ma-700/prd_115917_1583crx.aspx

Alex

post-31857-0-23440000-1393934689_thumb.j

post-31857-0-07720000-1393934719_thumb.j

Edited by alexg5775
  • Like 1

Folks, this is the perfect amp to add some boost to the center channel. Also for those with an HT rig that have a stereo amp driving your mains, perfect amp to add for center duties without the expense of a nice stereo amp or multichannel amp. I have owned 5 of these babies and have nothing but good things to say about them. Great shipped price including any fees.

Bill

Edited by willland