Fired up the First Perreaux 3000B

minermark

Been a few years since iv even heard this kind SS Quality. This stuff has come a long way.

Popped the cover and everything looks original and in great shape.

Wired this critter up, and will run for an hour, check a few things here and there.

Currently http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGQLXRTl3Z0

Edited by minermark
  • Like 3

What are the specs? Where did you find it? Awesome looking amp.

Google the 3000B and you will see what I see.

Iv been running this one for two hours, sounds great, two more to test.

The guy these came from had a recording business sometime back.

The guy these came from had a recording business sometime back.

Did you get more than one?

Three, and I will dam sure sell one. but first I really need to think about Biamping the other two. I will keep two.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 3

News just in:

After I test all three, all three will be for sale.

This news comes from me showing the wife the back of the units, she saw the switch, what's that for ? (Bridged/Stereo), well dear if you have two amps you can double the power, so how much power she ask, well dear almost 500watts at 4 ohms, but mark she say's, you already have the cops here with your 70watts!......she is of course right, im wanting, but NOT thinking, so sell them all I will just as soon as I check them out. you guys will be the first to know, but let me make sure everything works on all of them before you guys start crawling all over this, don't want to sell a nonfunctioning amp(s). OK? just relax and give me tonight and morning to run them.........

Edited by minermark
  • Like 3

I'll take all 3 of them, wait you said to wait. Ok I will wait. Just package them up with 3 of those JBL horns you scored to, if you don't want to sell the JBLs I will take the 2 Evs and the 3 amps, Ok done deal send me a bill. Oh wait, I guess I better wait, that size those weights would kill me with shipping if the wife doesn't. :D

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 1

I'll take all 3 of them, wait you said to wait. Ok I will wait. Just package them up with 3 of those JBL horns you scored to, if you don't want to sell the JBLs I will take the 2 Evs and the 3 amps, Ok done deal send me a bill. Oh wait, I guess I better wait, that size those weights would kill me with shipping if the wife doesn't. :D

They are now up for sale.