FS Perreaux 3000B SS Amps Three of them

minermark

Ok guys, here is the deal: just for my buds here, or EBAY here they come! and you know where the price will go then!

Power Output

170Wrms per channel continuous both channels driven into 8Ω from 20Hz to 20kHz at no more

than 0.06% Total Harmonic Distortion.

260Wrms per channel continuous into 4Ω

400Wrms bridged into 8Ω

These were used in a studio environment, Mfg sometime in 86 so they are dated just a tad, now as far as looks go I rate them all at a 5 out of 10, stickers here and there, scratches, they are rack mount and appear to have been just that. pulling the covers and peering inside, no one has been inside these units, and I will leave all original dust intact, all iv done here is plug them in one at a time, I will not clean these in any way. they come just as I got them.

Now since I have the rare virus of the audiophile infection, as you do also or you would not be here, here is the deal of the Day! $200 + $50 shipping, each unit. shipping + ins and will gladly return what is not needed.

@ 33Lbs $50 bucks shipping should cover each unit to the east coast, and I WILL pack the heII out of each one.

If someone wish's to meet up halfway for pick up, let me know. maybe we can work something out.

PS third unit is pushin Moody Blues here at 4:30 am :biggrin: , only running maybe two watts into the Scallas.

I do not expect to get some kind of hard time here, the specs/reviews for these units are all over web, just want to pass on a great deal to my Buds, what you do with them is up to you, resell if you wish.

I prefer a well seasoned forum member to procure these amps, NO Guests please!

I will leave what are now two amps posted here for the day. then Ebay.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 3

Article II. Noise Standards

8.68.060 Exterior noise standards.
A. The following noise standards unless otherwise specifically indicated in this article shall apply to all agricultural and residential properties.
1. From seven a.m. to ten p.m. the exterior noise standard shall be fifty-five (55) dBA.
2. From ten p.m. to seven a.m. the exterior noise standard shall be fifty (50) dBA.
B. It is unlawful for any person at any location to create any noise which causes the noise levels when measured on agricultural or residential property to exceed for the duration of time set forth following, the specified exterior noise standards in any one hour by:

Cumulative Duration of the Intrusive Sound Allowance Decibels 1. Cumulative period of 30 minutes per hour 0 2. Cumulative period of 15 minutes per hour +5 3. Cumulative period of 5 minutes per hour +10 4. Cumulative period of 1 minute per hour +15 5. Level not to be exceeded for any time per hour +20

@ 7am, maybe just a tad later, im going to do it. what the heII.

definately try it! i do this with all my amps and all my speakers, try everything! although then the music angels will be up for sale. use your xiangsheng pre. i wondered how the fans sound if there is a fan?

I will be feeding them with the xiangsheng preamp as I did testing them by themselves.

Did you mono a pair of them to the LaScala?

Yes, and im tellin ya, screaming is not the word, the wife was right, i have all the power and quality speakers i need for the moment.

For SS amps, im pretty dam impressed. if i was into HT these would be keepers.

• Like 2

The Amps are now all sold, except one guy in Italy who is taking his time paying, the other two went to the same guy, seemed he is into the older MOSFETs, and after telling him about the Bridged/Stereo switch, kind of a no brainer from there. hope he has some good speakers.

First pair of complete horns are on Ebay at this time. these would be the EV brand 8 ohm drivers, four bones for both, local P/U or may meet half way if someone is interested.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2