Klipsch Hobbit T-Shirt (need one!)

Alex L

maybe I'm seeing more than what it actually says but what is the that word on the back of the shirt? It looks like says" Bull$hi#".

Scott

Yes, it's "Bullshit" in Elvish, or at least a visual approximation of Elvish. PWK was known to be very skeptical of far-fetched claims made by some speaker manufacturers, which is why he had the Bullshit buttons made, and why he wore one or more at audio events.

Methinks Elvish has left the room.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you need one for Elijah Wood? Saw the pic on FB - pretty cool to have Frodo wearing this shirt while sitting on his LaScala! Well done!

So I guess you found one, then made the gold-on-black one that Elijah Wood is wearing.

Any chance Klipsch is going to do a run of those shirts?

• Moderators

Did you need one for Elijah Wood? Saw the pic on FB - pretty cool to have Frodo wearing this shirt while sitting on his LaScala! Well done!

So I guess you found one, then made the gold-on-black one that Elijah Wood is wearing.

Yes, we had that one made from a scan of the old artwork. We'll have them available soon!

• Like 1

Yes, we had that one made from a scan of the old artwork. We'll have them available soon!

woohoo!!

• 2 weeks later...

I had no idea that you wanted one...I would have LOANED my original if I had known...Or I could have just scanned the front and back in and sent them to you! Mine is actually in quite good shape for its age.

When a run is finally made, I'd like two in XL and one in MED...just let me know how much, please.

Edited by HDBRbuilder

Don't forget us XXXL guys . . . I will buy a couple!

Don't forget us XXXL guys . . . I will buy a couple!

https://klipsch.cwshops.com/en/klipsch-gear/klipsch-apparel