Grilling Steaks

homeskizzle

Tigerman is the king, a veritable Martha Stewart without the downside and her snootiness.
You are correct with this point. Gary takes the greatest amount of care and time to give you a true guide on how he prepares his dishes and what they look like when plated. I know he will appreciate your comment....

I am glad to see someone else uses charcoal rather than propane

Have you ever used lump charcoal? It's available just about everywhere. Gives a good flavor and lasts a lot longer than regular charcoal. Seems to be a little hotter too. Looks like burned wood that was doused. I haven't bought regular charcoal since I started using lump.

post-19326-0-87980000-1395677578_thumb.jI cooked pork ribs, a tri tip,2 lobster tail, mushrooms stuffed with spinach/artichoke creamy kinda stuff. My 12 year old boy ate the tri tip. He is 6 ft tall, he will eat your arm if your not careful.

Not a very good picture. That was 3 hours into the cook . I will wrap in foil for 2 hours with alittle Dr. Pepper. Then back on the grill long enough to firm them up.

I have a Weber kettle using Stub's charcoal. I go with the snake method on my coals. Lots of fun.

Edited by peshewah

I did some flank for the first time directly on the coals not to far back. It spent 2 days in a Guinness marinade. Was skipped directly across the coals just long enough to char the outside and then cut up and wrapped in foil to let it rest on the counter. Turned out amazing!