Full system for sale

Camplou

I have a custom built system in cherry and Maple cabinetry with all MacIntosh electronics and oiled walnut K Horns, have good photos or happy to Face time with prospective buyer to show it off. New to this forum, open to hints on best way to show this off, A few photos being attached here for brevity. Contact me for more info. System in Southern NH.

Welcome, seems like your working of photos. That is a big around here, all so a asking price would help. Last location, which again seems you have covered. I would get some good detailed photos of and imperfections etc, etc... Good luck with the sell.

welcome to the forum...

please feel free to post the complete listing along with good pictures in the Garage sale section of the forum... your location or the location of the items is also desirable.

ninja edit... Duder beat me to it... :)

Edited by Schu

• 3 weeks later...

Naw, He's just having trouble posting pictures due to the size limitation. He said if anyone is interested he will email pictures. I told him the size limit gets me on the pictures every time. Would like to see him post a price or prices on his equipment though. If someone got the emailed pictures, maybe they might be smart enough to post pictures of what he has to sell?

He has had one 12 year old inquire about his system.

I'll raise the bid to $1,026 and one wore out hen.